Chapter 11

"I missed you so much. I was so worried, I didn't know if they were too late, or--" Jacin cut Winter off with a kiss. She missed him so much. They very rarely kissed because he was her guard. He could have been killed for 'courting' her but he was never like that when they were alone either . But now she could  kiss him whenever she wanted to; wherever she want to.

"I missed you too... I love you, Winter," he said after he pulled away.

His statement shocked her because they never said that before--that they loved each other.

Winter loved him too and she'd known him since she could remember.

"I love you too, Jacin."

He smiled at her, kissing her again.

"Jacin! Winter! Come out here!" A woman's voice called. Jacin groaned and held her hand as they walked into the cargo bay.

To Winter's surprise Cress was sitting sideways in Thorne's lap while he was hugging her and whispering something in her ear. Winter thought she was shy, but her eyes were puffy as if she was crying, so maybe that was why. Cinder, Kai, and Scarlet were glaring at them, confused like Winter. Wolf was just staring off into space at the floor, ignoring everyone entirely.

"How are we going to get you to be queen?" Winter asked after an awkward moment of silence. Everyone snapped out of their trance.

"You actually want me to be queen?" Cinder questioned. Yesterday she told Winter to call her Cinder instead of Selene. She understood why but felt a little strange when she knew her as Selene.

"Why not? You were supposed to be queen even before Levana. And you would be better at it too."

"But how do you know that? I could end up being even worse Levana. I could be-" Cinder objected but Winter cut her off.

"No one could ever be worse than Levana. She gave me my scars and forced me not to use my gift. She rules with glamour and fear. The people don't really love her, and you know that. There have been so many plots to have her dethroned. But they're always missing one thing, the most crucially important thing..."

"What are they missing?" Everyone asked at the same time.

"You, Cinder. They are missing Princess Selene."

Cinder gave Winter an interesting look when she said this. She could tell that Cinder was scared. Who wouldn't be scared? They were talking about going up against Levana and her entire army.

"Winter have you ever been outside of the palace?" Cress asked.

"Only a few times, to see some of the people. Why?"

"I was just wondering if you knew your way around Luna, because I've been having to send maps, to Cinder so we can get around when we have to."

"Well I can help with that a little bit. But I didn't travel around Luna very often, so you're going to have to keep sending the maps to Cinder," Jacin looked at her.

They continued talking about how they were going to get all the Lunars to gather so Cinder could tell them about her being Princess Selene. Jacin knew the guards' schedule so that would help.

Cress and Thorne walked into the cockpit so she could hack into the Lunar military's data base to find more maps, as well as to see if they can find anything about Levana's war strategies and how to stop them from happening. Cinder, Kai, Wolf and Scarlet were talking about how many Lunar soldiers Cinder might be able to control.

______________________________________________________

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING!

Thank you so much for 587 reads! It makes me so happy that people are enjoying my story!

NOTE: I will try my best to update at least 2 times a week! Check for an update every Sunday... the other day will be when I have free time. So you could have to wait anywhere between a day and 6 days for an update... sorry but my schedule is really messed up, otherwise i would write EVERY day if I could.... ALSO: If you want my chapters to be longer you can tell me, but it would then take longer for me to write

Please follow/vote/comment! I want to hear what you think and if you have any ideas/recommendations about adding/fixing the story. I'm open to almost anything to make my story better!

~Princess Selene