Chapter 9

“Hey guys, we should really get going. Sooner or later someone is going to find out about the security system,” Cress said to everyone.

“Yeah she’s right, Wolf?” Cinder asked. Wolf walked over to Winter’s unconscious body on the floor, picked her up, and threw her over his shoulder, “Alright, Cress, how do we get out of here?”

“Um… Cinder?” She asked.

“What? You do know how to get back right?”

“Of course... but… I, um… think we should go get Jacin…” She said rapidly.

“Wait, why?” Cinder and everyone else was looking at her as if she was crazy.

“I know it sounds insane! Trust me I know, but we should... We should save him. You saved Kai from his doom of marrying Levana, and Wolf found Scarlet after being separated for weeks. Think of what Winter would be going through if she found out that Jacin was dead… she’s already mentally unstable. Do you want her to become even more deranged? Because she won’t be able to help us very much if that happens,” she said this quietly but everyone seemed to be pondering her statements.

“Cinder, you know Cress is right,” said Kai.

“Yeah, I know, but someone will find us any minute now, and I can’t control enough people to-”

“You controlled all of those guards,” Scarlet piped up.

“And Sybil,” Cress added in.

“And even Wolfie here,” Thorne finished. Wolf gave him an annoyed glare that was also murderous, “Or, Wolf. Whatever works.”

Cinder gives them all an irritated look, "Fine. We'll go get Jacin."

______________________________________________________

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING!

Thank you so much for 456 reads! It makes me so happy that people are enjoying my story! I am soooooo sorry that this chapter is so short. But hey, at least you got two of them today! Please follow/vote/comment! I want to hear what you think and if you have any ideas/recommendations about adding/fixing the story. I'm open to almost anything to make my story better!

~Princess Selene