Los Angeles

Val's Pov: I was asked back to compete on the next season of dancing with the stars and Laurie is on board with moving to L.A. With me because I really don't want to be away from my daughter for 3 months.

My partner for season 24 is Ashley Tisdale and she has no rhythm in her body at all. SHE HAS 2 LEFT FEET.

We are dancing the Cha Cha and I gave her the easiest steps ever and she is still having trouble with it and we only have today to get it perfect because tomorrow is the live show, And we are not ready.

Laurie's Pov: Isabelle, Val and I are in L.A. For season 24 of dancing with the stars.

This season Val is partnered up with Ashley Tisdale and she is a nice person but she has 2 left feet.

Tomorrow is the live show and I am hoping and praying that Ashley can get the routine down.

( Live Show )

Today is the live show and I can't be there in the ballroom because Val and I don't want to put our child in public eye just yet, but Mak's is in the ballroom supporting Val because he took this season off.

The premiere started and I am a nervous wreck.

Mak's Pov: Today is the season premiere for season 24 of dwts and I am in the audience supporting Val because Laurie is at the house with Peta and Isabelle.

Val and Laurie decided that they don't want to put Isabelle in the public eye because they are her parents and they want to protect her from the public's opinion for as long as possible.

For this season Val is partnered up with Ashley Tisdale and she 2 left feet . I saw the dress rehearsal and Val put the easiest Cha Cha steps in the routine and she still couldn't get them down.

The first pair to dance is Val and Ashley.

They walked over to the judges table and all of the judges said that the dance was a hot mess and Tom sent them up to the sky box to get their scores.

Erin started talking and we all listened carefully.

" Congratulations, Val I heard that you became a father to a baby girl" Erin announces

" Yes, I did" Val confirms

" How old is your daughter?" Erin questions

" 3 1/2 months old" Val says

" Wait is your daughter's name?" Erin finally asks Val

" My daughter's full name is Isabelle Valentina Hernandez" Val divulges

Val and Ashley scored a 22 out of the possible 40 judges points

Laurie's Pov: Val and Ashley did their Cha Cha and it was all over the place. They ended up scoring a 22 out of the possible 40 judges points.

I really hope that the fans and the scores will be enough to keep them in the competition.

( Next Day- Tuesday - Elimination )

Everyone has been told that they are safe or in jeopardy and Val and Ashley and Keo and charo are in jeopardy.

" Val and Ashley and Keo and Charo , the person who will be going home right now is, Ashley and Val " Tom announces

Val's Pov: Ashley and I were eliminated first and it sucks.

After all of the interviews Mak's and I were in the car on our way back to the house.

After about a 45 minute drive we got to the house.

" Hey, Babe" I say to Laurie when I get inside

" How are you doing?" Laurie asks me as she stands up and I know what she is talking about

" It sucks" I tell her

" Val , No matter what place you get whether it be 1st or 12th you will always be my champion. Your daughter will love no matter what place you get. I know it sucks but you are my champion and you are your daughter's champion" Laurie tells me

How did I get so lucky to have a beautiful, Smart, Caring person to be in my life.

Mak's Pov: Val and I got back home and I could tell that he was a little bummed out about being eliminated first and Laurie saw it as Well.

Laurie started to talk to Val and I overheard what she said to him.

" Val, No matter what place you get whether it be 1st or 12th you will always be my champion. Your daughter will love you no matter what place you get. I know it sucks but you are my champion and you are your daughters champion" Laurie tells Val

Val really got lucky when he received Laurie as a dance partner for season 23.

Laurie makes Val happy. Laurie understands him, She knows how to calm him down. She knows how to make him smile on the worst of days.

As Val's Older brother I only want him to be happy and he is the happiest that he has been in a long time and it is all due to Laurie and I will forever be grateful to her for that.

Ps, The "Los Angeles" chapter concept credit Belongs Soley to MaddyGorHam