}1{

"Jiminieee! Kookie!" a loud voice yelled from behind the two mentioned boys.

"Ah hey Tae Tae" Jimin said, a large smile playing on his lips. 

"I ran so fast trying to catch up to you guys" Taehyung panted, bending over and putting his hands on his knees.

"You're not very fast huh?" Jungkook teased. Taehyung straightened up and jogged up to their pace.

"You know I'm not that athletic like you muscle man" Taehyung shot back playful, and Jimin burst into laughter, grabbing his stomach.

"HAHA MUSCLE MAN!!" Jimin hollered.

"Rightt. You would know all about it right Jimin?" Jungkook smirked.

"Yah!" Jimin pouted, smacking his arm. Taehyung giggling, as they continued bickering on the way to school.

---

"I want some dick" Jimin said, while sucking on a banana.

"I'm- that's- I can't even" Jin tried putting together a sentence, but failed.

"What the actual fuck Jimin. Can you not suck off a fucking banana at school?" Namjoon said in disgust, Hoseok on the other hand, laughing out loud.

"Hey guys!" Taehyung said walking along side Jungkook. Jimin immediately bit down on the banana, making sure Taehyung didn't see him literally deep throating a banana. Namjoon saw this and grabbed his lower regions.

"Oh wow I felt that" he said in pain, Jin sat next to him, laughing hysterically with Hoseok who was clapping his hands like a seal.

"What is wrong with you guys?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow as Taehyung and him sat down at the lunch table. Jimin still chocking on the banana he shoved down his throat.

"Are you ok jim?" Taehyung asked rubbing his back.

"U-ugh y-yup I'm good" he said, reaching for his water bottle.

"So what are y'all up to today?" Jungkook asked.

"Mmm I'm probably going to go shopping" Jin said enthusiastically.

"Of course, when are you not shopping" Namjoon scoffed. Jin propped his chin on the back of his hands and batted his lashes at Namjoon, in efforts to appear cute.

"Oh my god. I hate aegyo" Jungkook spat, fake puking.

"Yah don't be jealous cause you don't have  any aegyo" Jimin exclaimed leaning on Taehyung, and they both posed, humming cutely at Jungkook.

"Are we cute muscle man?~" Jimin cooed, Taehyung giggling in an unintentionally adorable way.

"Aish so annoying" Jungkook said trying hard not to smile, shoving his hand into Jimin's face, pushing him back.

"You guys are so annoying" Yoongi said sluggishly walking up to the table.

"Ah hi hyung!" Taehyung looked up behind him where Yoongi stood, and smiled.

"Yo" Yoongi yawned, slumping into the open spot.

"Well me, Tae Tae, and Jungkook are hanging out today!" Jimin said hopping up and down in his spot, along with Taehyung.