}11{

"So what are we doing today Tae?" Jimin queried, while swinging their interlocked hands back and forth. The two boys acting as if they had been boyfriends for years now, casually chit chatting.

"I don't really know and as long as it's with you, we can do anything you want" Taehyung giggled.

"Aish you're so cheesy!" Jimin said, matter of factly very happy with his words.

"And you're so cute~" Taehyung responded, just to be even more "cheesy".

"Hmph, I know that" Jimin said smugly, brushing his bangs aside with his free hand.

"Ok then cutie, lets go bowling" Taehyung said cheerfully.

"Uh bowling?" Jimin asked dumbfounded, as he wasn't used to going on casual dates. Jimin, very inexperienced, thought of dates as just having sex, but that was soon to change.

"Yup, lets go" Taehyung repeated, guiding him through the mildly crowded streets.

---

"Yah. This is not going to be fair! You always practice with Taehyung" Yugyeom pouted, as the machine chirped 'Stirke!'.

"Aw don't be so mad we just started, and you look so cute like that, it's hard to hold back you know?" Jungkook said as he approached the seat next to the sulking boy.

Yugyeom reluctantly got up and walked over to choose a bowling ball, picking up a bright pink ball and waddled to the front of the lane.

He swung his arm back and whipped it forward down towards the floor. The ball clunked against the resistant floor and smoothly rolled towards the ten neatly aligned pins.

"Wah! No way!" Yugyeom squeaked, excitedly jumping up and down cheering on his bowling ball.

'Strike' the machine creaked, and Yugyeom turned around to see the look on Jungkook's face, expecting high praises.

"My baby's not so bad, huh?" Jungkook smirked at how cute Yugyeom was, who now seemed to be very satisfied with the praise.

"Ah Jungkook, isn't that-?" Yugyeom squinted, looking towards the entrance of the bowling alley.

"Oh wow- OMG" Jungkook jumped up, leaning over his chair to get a closer look.

"What? It's just Taehyung and Jimin" Yugyeom said, looking at Jungkook who was now laughing. Yugyeom turned back at the aforementioned boys and examined them.

"Ah. They are totally dating" Yugyeom giggled, seeing the two boys cutely swaying their hands as they stared at each other with heart eyes.

"Ya, finally! I was getting tired of hearing Jimin's rants all the time" Jungkook said, slumping into his chair, sipping on his ice tea.

"Hmmm...hey should I call them over?" Yugyeom asked.

"Ya sure, if you're ok with it" Jungkook bit his lip, slightly disappointed at not being able to have Yugyeom all to himself all day.

"Tae! Jimin!" Yugyeom shouted loud enough for them to hear and the two of them immediately looked over to see him waving his arms.

Jimin and Taehyung quickly got their bowling shoes from the counter and walked towards them.

"Well you guys look really cute" Yugyeom said bluntly.

"Haha thanks" Taehyung smiled, while Jimin had somewhat became shy to now be referred to as a pair.

"Hey Jiminie and Tae Tae, glad you're finally dating" Jungkook smiled, now excited to bowl with more friends.

"Mmm I know right?" Jimin giggled.

"Ok then lets play. You came at the perfect time! There are two turns left until it's my turn" Jungkook informed, pointing to the score board.

"Oh cool cool then lets play Jiminie!" Taehyung cheered as if he were child, and Jimin simply followed along.

---

"I can not play anymore!" Jimin said, exhausted from playing three rounds.

"Ugh same" Yugyeom moaned, slouching next to Jimin, who sat leaning back against the cold chair.

"Ehhh lets play one more game!" Taehyung whined like a puppy.

"Tae we can just come and play another time. We should go for lunch I'm starving" Jungkook convinced Taehyung, and he happily complied.

"Oh god yes, can we eat tteok-bokki please" Jimin begged, and Yugyeom also nodding his head in agreeance.

"Of course" Taehyung smiled warmly at his cute boyfriend.

The four of them chatted as they walked towards a popular tteok-bokki restaurant in the area.

---

They all finished up their meals, nearly inhaling all of it, and sat waiting to get Taehyung's card back.

"Thanks for paying Tae Tae" Jimin said cutely, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's arm.

"Mhmm" Taehyung chuckled at Jimin's aegyo.

"Ya thanks a lot for paying Tae" Jungkook said, slinging an arm around Yugyeom.

"Ah, by the way, are you two dating also?" Jimin asked thoughtlessly.

"No shit pabo" Jungkook laughed at how slow Jimin could be.

"Yah." Yugyeom nudged Jungkook in his side, "he finally asked me out at my party" Yugyeom giggled, smiling at the fond memory.

"Ohhh that's cute" Jimin smiled.

"Do you guys want to go to the movies? That's what we had planned to do" Yugyeom said.

"Oh that sounds good!" Taehyung responded.

The waitress arrived with the receipt, and timidly handed it back to Taehyung.

"Thank you" Taehyung smiled at the girl and took his things.

"A-ah yes, I h-hope you all enjoyed your meal" she stuttered and shuffled away with blushed cheeks.

"You're popular huh" Jimin said unamused at how charismatic and handsome Taehyung was.

"Wow you're already jealous over nonsense" Jungkook teased, as they all got up to exit the restaurant.

"I don't like you muscle boy" Jimin hissed, and they continued to bicker until they reached the the theatre.

"So what movies are even out now" Taehyung asked looking up at the movie board.

"Well, there's a new romance film out and I wanted to see it" Yugyeom said, while Jungkook went to go buy the movie tickets.

"Oh my gosh! Wait I know which film you're talking about. I'm so excited to watch it" Jimin and Yugyeom began chatting about random shows they were into until Jungkook brought back the tickets.

"This better be good Gyeomie" Jungkook said poking his cheek.

"It will be!" Yugyeom assured as they all made their way into the movie theatre.