}6{

"Bammie- letss play!" Taehyung squealed, sitting at the edge of the bed, swinging his legs back and forth.

"Hm? What do you wanna play?" Bambam hummed as he got some water for the wasted boy. Bambam walked over to the seated boy and saw that the boy had been fully erect.

"Oh? This type of playing?" Bambam smiled, Taehyung now wrapping both arms around his small waist.

"Ah! Where's Jiminie?" Taehyung whined, remembering that his bestie wasn't with him.

"Um I'm not sure" Bambam responded as he swiftly plopped down to his knees, between Taehyung's legs, his face directly in front of Taehyung's crotch.

"I want to play with Jiminieee!" Taehyung complained.

"Aww you don't want to play with me?~" Bambam breathed, trailing his fingers up and down along Taehyung's thighs, gently brushing near his erection.

"N-no we can play" Taehyung groaned, completely forgetting his pleas for Jimin, as he felt his pants tighten ever more around his length.

Bambam slowly unbuckled the latter's belt, while keeping his eyes locked with the latter's. Taehyung impatiently wiggled around as Bambam slid his pants and boxers off together in an extremely slow fashion.

"Eyy don't tease me" Taehyung cried, squirming at the lack of sensation on his erection.

"Haha you're so cute Tae" Bambam giggled.

Taehyung jolted upward when he suddenly felt plump lips wrap around his hard dick.

Bambam took no time to take in the whole length, relaxing his jaw and opening his throat wide for Taehyung, and began to bob his head back and forth relentlessly. He gagged as Taehyung's dick hit the back of his throat repeatedly, and this sensation felt like euphoria to Taehyung.

Taehyung had his fingers laced firmly through Bambam's black locks. Letting his head hang back, Taehyung groaned with his mouth hanging open, drool forming at the corners of his lips.

While Bambam had been sucking Taehyung off, he had also been stripping himself. He had taken his pants off and was fingering himself with three fingers while he was enjoying Taehyung's length inside his mouth.

Bambam slowly removed Taehyung's length out of his mouth, swirling his tongue around it as he did so.

"I want you over here daddy" Bambam said seductively as he had his fingers moving in and out of his hole and his other hand raising his white dress shirt.

"Uwa so sexy Bammie~ move over here" Taehyung slurred, his eyes hazily moving towards the bed.

Taehyung propped Bambam on all fours at the edge of the bed. The boy looked back confused with the position, but before he could question it, Taehyung aggressively rammed his length into his ass.

"AH- D-daddy is so big!" Bambam said nearly screaming from the immediate pain, but soon turning to pleasure.

"Mmm Bammie you're so good inside" Taehyung moaned as he continually thrusted into Bambam.

Taehyung leaned his body down against Bambam, pushing his length deeper, hitting his prostate. Bambam arched his small back, pushing back against Taehyung, seeking more pleasure.