}4{

"I'm soooo bored. There's nothing to do" Taehyung complained as he sipped on his chai tea lethargically.

"Mmm do you guys want to go to a party tonight?" Jungkook asked, intently staring at his phone.

"YES!" Taehyung shouted excitedly, startling Jimin and Jungkook.

"Wow you must really wanna get turnt" Jimin chuckled, "kook-ah who's party is it though" Jimin asked.

"Yugyeom's" he whistled, peaking Jimin's interest.

"Oh? Yugyeom is someone I haven't talked to much. Maybe I'll try and get to know him tonight~" Jimin said curiously eyeing the raven haired boy.

"Yah. Park Jimin. Don't. You snake. He's not like that. I swear-" Jungkook snared at the said boy, making him jokingly cower away.

"Yugyeom? Is that the one guy that you like Kookie?" Taehyung asked carelessly. Jungkook's face flushed completely as he choked on his coffee.

"Wow Tae, you have absolutely no filter" Jimin laughed, patting the coughing boy on the back.

"Eh? Is it not him?" Taehyung asked again disregarding the embarrassed boy.

"Aish- keep it between us k?" Jungkook said, cheeks beet red. Jimin and Taehyung laughed at how cute their friend was.

"Then we'll meet up at Jungkookie's house at 8?" Taehyung asked.

"Mmm sure" Jungkook hummed.

"Oh bitch I'm gunna slay" Jimin sang to himself, while imagining what he would wear to the party.

"Slay all you want, but stay away from my boo" Jungkook hissed, with a small smile.

"Ey ya ya, I was just kidding. Plus, he's not my type, I don't know why you like him he seems like a player" Jimin said fake yawning fanning his mouth. Jungkook motioned towards Jimin, as if he were to hit him.

"Ah- ok we'll see you later Jiminie!" Taehyung mentioned while dragging the angry boy away from him.

---

"AH! That burns!" Jungkook yelped, snapping his head back towards Taehyung.

"Ey sorry sorry. The result with be worth it I swear" Taehyung grinned as he realigned the straightener against Jungkook's smooth hair.

"It better be.." Jungkook mumbled, going back to playing his game on his phone.

After a while Jungkook and Taehyung had been all ready to go and were just waiting for Jimin to show up. 

"Dude Jimin is legit never on time" Jungkook said leaning back in his rolling chair. Just as Jungkook was grumbling, the door bell sounded.

"It's Jiminie!" Taehyung said happily moving towards the front door. Jungkook mumbling s small 'finally' as he continued to roll around.

Taehyung opened the door to see a stunning and unbelievably sexy Jimin. Taehyung idiotically stood at the door with his mouth hanging open.

"Mmm? Do I look that good" Jimin spoke up as Taehyung was at a loss of words, gawking at him.

"Uwaaa you look really good Jiminie. As expected you're very beautiful" Taehyung genuinely stated, intently staring at Jimin. Jimin began to feel very uneasy under the latter's gaze, but was saved when Jungkook came to the door fussing.