}14{

As the night progressed, so did the party. Some people were chatting away about their future plans and others let everything go on the dance floor.

Taehyung was sitting on one of the couches, talking with a blonde girl somewhat familiar to Jimin. So, Jimin casually walked over to him and plopped onto Taehyung's lap, while holding two drinks.

"Mmm hey baby" Taehyung smiled, nuzzling his head into the Jimin's back.

"It's nice to meet you" the girl said with a small smile. Taking a closer look Jimin remembered.

"AH! You're that girl that was hitting on Tae at the cafe" Jimin said giving the girl a cold stare, while wrapping his arms around Taehyung carefully making sure not to spill the drinks, "He's mine" he hissed.

"Aw so cute! I'm so glad everything worked out!" the girl said, clasping her hands enjoying the view.

"Eh?" Jimin tilted his head in confusion.

"Oh, I didn't even introduce myself. I'm Lisa and no I was not hitting on your Taehyung" Lisa chuckled, then waving towards a brown haired girl approaching her also holding drinks.

"Ey don't lie. I kn-" Jimin squinted his eyes at her, then looked at the girl who plopped down next to her.

"This is my girlfriend Jisoo" Lisa cheered, snaking her arm around Jisoo's small waist.

"Aw~ Hi I'm Jisoo, Lisa's girlfriend" Jisoo giggled, covering her pink cheeks after handing a drink to Lisa.

"Ohh so this is Jisoo. Nice to meet you" Taehyung said shaking the girls hand, while Jimin sat embarrassed at his confrontation.

"Jiminie were you jealous again?" Taehyung whispered in his ear, sending shivers down his spine.

"No. I'm going to go look for Yoongi hyung" Jimin pouted, putting down both drinks and crossing his arms, standing up off of Taehyung's lap.

As he took one step forward, he felt a strong arm coil around his hips and he was pulled back onto Taehyung's plush thighs.

"Where do you think you're going paboo?" Taehyung laughed, and gently flicked his forehead.

"I hate you" Jimin mumbled.

"I love you" Taehyung said immediately, giving Jimin a tight hug. On the other hand, Lisa and Jisoo whispered to one another.

"Aren't they so cute?" Lisa whispered to Jisoo.

"Oh my god yes! I ship so hard. Girl, best boyxboy couple everrr" Jisoo giggled, while taking a swig of her margarita.

"Aren't we?" Taehyung said, looking over at the two girls with a wide box grin.

The four of them mingled amongst the loud noise and surprisingly they all got along really well.

"Hey do you guys want to go dance?" Lisa asked while standing up along with Jisoo, her hand gently placed on Jisoo's behind.

"Oh yes lets dance Tae!" Jimin giggled, a little bit tipsy.

"Haha sure" Taehyung smiled at Jimin who linked their arms together as they trudged over to the crowd of people dancing.

Lisa and Jisoo danced crazily as they laughed and yelled absurd thing over the music to one another. On the other hand, Taehyung watched Jimin stumble around a bit before finding his balance and try to dance, but then failing miserably.