}8{

"Hyung please play with me" Jimin said in a lewd tone as he approached Taehyung who stood rigid against the door.

"I- Woah" Taehyung gawked whilst Jimin trailed his fingers along Taehyung's rough, clothed abs.

"Mmm? Will you play with me hyung?" Jimin said, peering into Taehyung's eyes with his dough eyes. Jimin kept his eyes locked with Taehyung's as he slowly removed his fluffy crop top. Jimin's seductive aura quickly drew Taehyung in and he could no longer resist and gave in.

"Aish you're so fucking erotic and cute dam" Taehyung cursed, biting his lower lip, ridding the thoughts of the boy underneath him in bed.

Taehyung snaked his arms around Jimin's small waist, bringing him into a heated kiss, Jimin responding by opening his mouth allowing Taehyung's smooth tongue to enter.

As they passionately kissed, Taehyung's hands traveled to Jimin's perky ass to meet a hard object. Taehyung immediately detached his lips from Jimin's and looked upon the boy.

"Yah. Jiminie what's this hm?" Taehyung asked with a smirk, flicking the fluffy tail attached to the lewd toy that had been sunken into Jimin's hole

"Mmm I put it in because I couldn't wait for you hyung and...hyungie call me baby boy" Jimin uttered, finally letting the low moans he had been suppressing slip from his lips.

"Oh? Baby boy? You're so cute...so did my baby boy get impatient? Hyung has to punish a bad boy" Taehyung said in a low tone, feeling extremely aroused, fidgeting with the dildo that had been shoved up Jimin's ass.

"Punish me hyung" Jimin moaned, palming up Taehyung's hardened member.

Taehyung swiftly picked Jimin up and tossed him onto the plush bed.

"Get on all fours" Taehyung commanded, while hastily removing his shirt and his pants that had felt as if they shrunk one size.

Jimin pressed his chest against the bed sheets as he raised his butt up in the air, showing off his cute 'tail'.

Taehyung took a good look at the boy's cute posture before teasing him.

"You wanted me to play with you right baby boy?" Taehyung mocked as he slowly slid the dildo out of Jimin's hole.

"Mmm hyung..don't tease me" Jimin complained, looking back to look at a smirking Taehyung.

Taehyung then painfully slowly pushed the dildo back in as far as it would go, Jimin groaning impatiently.

"Tae- I didn't know you could be like this" Jimin pouted, slightly surprised with Taehyung's reaction to the whole situation.

"Hm? I didn't know either. I think it's because its you" Taehyung said casually, Jimin's heart beating twice as fast as it's original pace.

Jimin hid his flushed face into a pillow, internally squealing.

"Tae take it out...I want you in me" Jimin whined.

"Ah, but my name isn't Tae?" Taehyung mocked as he continued to slowly slide the dildo in and out of Jimin's hole.

"H-hyung. Please enter me" Jimin cried, moving his hands down towards his own length, pumping it impatiently.

"Mhm that's better baby boy" Taehyung commended his 'baby boy' and slid the dildo out easily.

Without any hesitation, Taehyung plowed his length deeply into Jimin's ass. In return, Jimin let out a high pitched scream, mouth agape barely able to even let out any sounds.