}12{

///smut ahead lmao~///

The theatre was nearly empty, as it was around midnight. Dim lights surrounded the large black room and the big screen shined ads as the four boys walked up towards the back row of seats.

"Wooow I never knew that the luxury theaters were this nice!" Taehyung marveled, bouncing onto one of the leather recliner chairs.

"You're such a kid Tae. Anyway, me and Gukkie are going to sit more towards the front. Enjoy~" Yugyeom said, winking at Jimin which went unnoticed by Taehyung.

Jungkook and Yugyeom searched for the best possible seats, and decided on the fourth row from the front.

"Wanna just sit back here?" Jimin said patting the back row seats, Taehyung slightly squinting to see.

"Ah sure" Taehyung smiled bright even through the dim lighting, making Jimin's heart flutter.

Fifty minutes have passed and the couple in the movie were going to have their first sex scene.

Jimin stared blankly at the screen, completely unamused and uninterested with anything hetero. He glanced over at Taehyung, who was squirming and fidgeting awkwardly.

"Wah so cute" Jimin said under his breath as he slid his hand over Taehyung thigh.

Taehyung yelped and locked eyes with Jimin who had been stroking his leg.

"Hm you're so sensitive Tae. What's wrong?" Jimin whispered, making Taehyung shiver.

Jimin then poked the small tent that had been forming in Taehyung's pants.

"A-ah Jiminie we can't do this in the movies" Taehyung whispered, pushing away Jimin's hand.

"Eh why not? You're the one who invited me with this big thing" Jimin smirked, palming Taehyung's crotch.

Unable to deny his hard on, Taehyung just bit his lip, his dick twitching at Jimin's touch.

"Don't worry hm? I'll take care of it for you Tae" Jimin got down on his knees in front of the latter and began to strip his pants.

"Oh my god this is so wrong" Taehyung groaned, hands cupped over his face, as he was leaned back against the reclined chair.

Taehyung sat there helpless with his pants pulled down and cuffed around his ankles while Jimin dominated him.

Gently, he stroked Taehyung's rock hard member, making sure to keep his eyes on his boyfriend.

While pumping his dick, Jimin started licking the tip, eager to tease the latter. But soon taking his member into his mouth, bobbing his head back and forth while rubbing the length he didn't take in.

"U-UGH-!" Jimin choked, when Taehyung suddenly put his hands behind his head and pushed his dick deeper, reaching the back of Jimin's throat.

Jimin clutched onto Taehyung's thighs for support. He started gagging as Taehyung's length reached the back of his throat every time he penetrated, his eyes rolling upward naturally at the extreme sensation.

Taehyung now sat up straight, aggressively thrusting his hips into Jimin's mouth, Jimin only managing to gag while Taehyung took control.