}5{

The 'dance battle' has now become the main event of the night and people were cheering intently.

"You hoes can go first" Hoseok stood back next to Taehyung who had his arms crossed up to his chest and puffed cheeks.

"Get ready to get demolished kids" Jungkook spat, before breaking into dance, as Yugyeom bounced next to him being his hype man.

Jungkook stopped dancing and pointed towards Yugyeom who immediately transitioned into a sexy dance, body rolling and rolling his hips.

Until Hoseok waved his hands in the air, walking to where they danced, clearing their make shift dance floor.

"Eyyyy. Let us show you how to dance boys" Hoseok said pushing Jungkook back, as the crowd roared, shifting along with the music.

Hoseok started to freestyle, his movements sloppy, but very rhythmical. He progressively moved towards his opponent and danced in front of them, trying his best to intimidate them.

Then Taehyung followed his partner and started swaying to the music in front of them as well.

Taehyung couldn't help but laugh at their own dancing. Enjoying the moment, he turned around and started twerking, as if he was experienced.

To his surprise, he felt two strong hands grip his hips, and someone's crotch grinding against his butt.

Taehyung, not caring for who the latter was, continued to move his butt up and down, and side to side in sync with the booming music.

The surrounding crowd went wild. Everyone then dispersed and started to jump up and down losing themselves in the music again.

Jimin stood there watching Jungkook and Taehyung grind, unamused. Yugyeom grabbed Jungkook by the arm, and pulled him away from Taehyung, laughing out loud at the two boys.

Hoseok and Taehyung were also laughing hysterically, still dancing drunkenly.

"Wow you guys went all out hm?" Jimin walked up to Taehyung and Hoseok with a small smirk on his face.

"Ohhhh it's pretty boy Jiminie" Taehyung giggled pinching the boy's cheek.

"Mhmm, do you want to go sit down? You seem pretty drunk" Jimin asked, grabbing Taehyung's hand that was pinching his cheek.

"Ehh no I'm still wanna play!" Taehyung said, slurring his words.

"Lets go get some drinks then" Jimin lied, thinking of an excuse to get him to follow.

"Okay~ lets play later" Taehyung grinned at Hoseok who was already eyeing something else. Taehyung obediently followed Jimin to the leather couch he sat at earlier.

"You can wait here while I get the drinks k?" Jimin said lightly propping Taehyung on the couch. Taehyung hummed his response as he slumped into the absorbing couch.

---

Jimin went to get some water for Taehyung, but was stopped by an muscular blonde male.

"Hey baby I haven't seen you around recently" a blonde haired boy said snaking one arm around Jimin's waist.

"I don't know what made you think that I would want to see you again" Jimin glared at the boy.

"Eh you're still so cold" the boy said leaning into Jimin and sucked on the nape of his neck.

"Jackson. Stop. I'm not in the mood for your bull shit right now, or ever" Jimin spat.

"That's not what you were saying last time I was pounding your small ass baby" Jackson said continuing to trail sloppy kisses along Jimin's neck and collar bone.