Chapter 8

He bents to my ear and whispers something in it. "Do you seriously think I am going to kiss you?" he smirks. I feel so relieved. "I don't want you to be my first kiss" I say quietly. "You do what?" "You heard me" I say.

Shawn stands up and reaches a hand out to me, I grab it. "Thank you." He smiles and takes his shirt off. "Eeh?" "It's so warm here." "Because of me?" I smirk. He comes closer. "Are you the sun because I am on fire" he whispers.

I roll my eyes. "I swear this one was so bad!" He smiles. "Tsjuh, just as bad as your jokes." "It's time to go Mendes!" He looks at me with a pout. "Tomorrow we are going to the caben, I promise you that." He nods. "Bye Mendes" I give him a kiss on his forhead. "Bye Lisa!" I wave at him for the last time and then he heads to his own house.

I love to have vacation and can't wait for tomorrow. Just some time for ourself.

I head to bed and close my eyes. After 5 minutes I fall asleep

"Do I know you?" I ask quietly. He turns around and looks at me. "I am so sorry Lisa." It's a man and I don't know him. "Sorry about what?" I ask quietly. He looks down at the ground. "Because of me your sister is dead" he says quietly. "W-what do you mean? Who are you?" I'm the one who let the airplane crash and my name is-."

"Lisa! Shawn is here!" my mother screams. I startle awake and I am so sweaty. Zara, strange man, dead. I am still in shock and I hear footsteps, so I think it's Shawn. "Hey Lisa, what's wrong?" He walks to me and hugs me. "Shawn!" I scream. I hold him very thight.

"Hey hey, what's wrong" he looks worried. "Don't ever leave me please" I say quietly. He looks in my eyes. "Why should I leave you? Without you my life isn't complete" and he gives a kiss on my forhead. "I had a very strange dream about a man who said he is the reason Zara is dead and-." "Hey, sst, it was only a dream." Shawn rubs over my back. "I want to go to the caben." He nods. "We are going to there, I already have my stuff so we can go." I smile and wipe my tears away.

One hour later and I packed my stuff. "Mom, Shawn and I are going to the caben for 3 days!" "Be careful, please." I nod and look at her. "I will protect her no worries" Shawn says. I roll my eyes and give him a friendly push. "Just be back at time, Zara her funeral is coming." I nod. "I am back then, I promise." She smiles at me. "Well, have fun kids!"

Shawn opens the door and we are walking to his Jeep. My mom waves at us for the last time and then she closes the door. "Ready?" he says. I take a deep breath. "More than ready."

"You look exhausted babe" he says. I yawn and smile. "I am exhausted." "Get some sleep okay? Here is a blanket." I nod and grab the blanket. I close my eyes and I hope my dream continues.

"Who are you?" I ask again. "I am so sorry Lisa." "That wasn't my question! Just tell me your fucking name!" I scream. "I-i can't give you that" he looks down at the ground. I raise my eyebrow. "Why not? Because of you my sister is dead!" "I know Lisa, but I had to do it.."

"Hey Lisa wake up" Shawn says quietly. "Had to do it?" I mumble in myself. "Lisa? Are you okay?" "Go away!" I scream in myself. I realize I am still dreaming. "Lisa I won't go away without you, I would never do that" he says.

Suddenly I startle awake out of breath. "He had to do it! He had to do it!" I scream in panic. "Hey chill, please chill." I give Shawn a hug. "It felt so real." He nods. "I know, dreams can be so real." I sigh and let go of him. "We are at the caben." I nod and get out of the car.

It's a caben at the lake. It's so peaceful because there is only one house and that is ours. "I need this Shawn, just the two of us, making fun." He nods and lifts me up. "I need it too" he whispers in my ear, it gives me goosebumps. I give him a kiss on his cheek and I feel his arms are getting weaker and then he let's go of me. "Better." He rolls his eyes and I smile.

"How old is this caben?" he asks. I shrug, "15 years? I have seriously no idea, why?" "It looks not that old." I nod. "We don't use it that much, only in the vacations." "Oh okay" he gives me a smile.

"Shawn let go of me! Now!" I laugh. "We are going to swim if you want or not." "I'm not wearing my bikini!"

He is walking to the lake, because in front of the caben is a lake. "Well, then you're going to swim with your clothes on. Or with your underwear even better" he winks and smirks. "Oh my god. Shawn please let go of me!" I scream. "Sorry darling."

I want to say something but I already fall in the water. He will pay for this. "Shawn!" I scream. I look around but don't see him. Where the hell is he? "Hey babe" I hear in my ear behind me. I turn around and our heads are so close to each other. "H-hey" I swallow.

He looks so good. His hair wet, no shirt, his beautiful brown eyes, his smile that can make your day thousand times better.

We are both in the lake and yes I have my clothes on and Shawn wears his underwear. "I know I am pretty but stop staring at me" he laughs. I have to blush. "S-sorry." Why is my heart beating so fast? I have never felt this.

Shawn lifts me up in the water. "Climb on my shoulders" he says. "Are you crazy?" He shakes his head. "C'mon!" I doubt for a second but climb on his shoulders. Oh and the lake isn't that deep, so you can stand. "Friendship goals!" he screams. I roll my eyes and laugh.

"You're getting too heavy." He takes a step backward and I fall of his shoulders. "Au! My back" I say. "Is my babe hurten?" I look at him with a pout. "Yes." He lifts me up again and this time he walks with me in his arms back to the caben. "Get a shower okay?" he gives me a kiss on my hair. I nod and take a shower.

I put comfy clothes on and make a messy bun. I think we are going to have a movie night. I look at my back and it's red, ugh great.

I head downstairs and see Shawn already laying in the bank. He put on some candles and there is food on the table. He is so cute.

I walk to the couch and see he is half  sleeping. I give him a little kiss on his forhead and lay my head on his chest, immediately he puts his arms around me and holds me tight.

"I love you Lisa, more than everyone will know." I get a huge smile on my face.

"I love you too silly" and close my eyes. And we are both falling asleep.

This was such a long day..