Chapter 15

I see he is struggeling with this question. He looks down at the ground. "What I felt? Well, I was surprised but I don't regret it happened" he says quietly. I'm kinda relieved.

I look at him and he looks at me. "You don't?" He shakes his head. "Like I said, it was just in the moment." I give him a little nod and place my head on his shoulder. Just the in the moment..

It's getting colder and he sees it. "Do you have it cold?" I give him a little nod and he takes his jacket off. "Here" and he gives me his jacket. "Shawn no! Now you're getting cold!" and I reject the jacket. "I don't care if I have it cold, I care about you and I want you to have it warm, so please take it." "You're too sweet you know that right?" He shrugs and gives me the jacket. "Thank you" I say quietly. "Everything for you" and he gives me a kiss in my hair.

"Should we go back to home?" he asks. I shake my head and place my head on his tigh. "No" and I look at him.

Why is he so cute, sweet and kind? He is just perfect.

"What are you staring at?" he laughs. I feel my cheeks are getting red and look away. "Hey it doesn't matter Lisa if you stare at me" he says kindly. I nod and feel my heart is beating faster.

"Why don't you have a girlfriend?" "Why don't you have a boyfriend?" he winks. "I'm waiting for 'the' one" I say. "Well, same for me." I look at him and he looks at me. "Thank you for being here for me" I say. "Always."

After a few more hours we decided to go back to home. Shawn sleeps at my place, like always. He interlocks our fingers. He gives a kiss on my hand and then he looks at me with a little smile.

Shawn is already in bed but I walk to the bathroom. I take a shower and after that I go back to the bedroom. He is already sleeping. I look at him from head-to-toe. I have a huge smile on my face, I am so proud to say that he is my best friend.

I step into the bed and place my head on his chest. "H-hey" he says quietly. "Hey" I smile. He holds me tightly and gives me a kiss in my hair. "Goodnight Lisa." "Goodnight Shawn."

The next morning I wake up and smell pancakes. I look right next to me and see Shawn is standing there with breakfast. "Goodmorning beautiful." I roll my eyes and he gives me my breakfast. "Did you make this?" He proudly nods. "Wow then, I didn't know you can cook that well." "You don't know a lot about me and what I'm capable of" he winks. "Oh my god Shawn!" I laugh.

I eat my pancakes and drink my cup of tea and see that Shawn is staring at me. "If you want a bite from my food you can ask for it instead of staring." His cheeks are getting red and he looks down at my bed. "I thought so" I smirk. He laughs a little.

I head to downstairs and see my father is packing his stuff. "When are you leaving?" I ask quietly. "Tonight." I feel my tears are coming up but I can't cry, not now. "Our life isn't fair dad." "Life in general isn't fair Lisa."

I walk to his direction and give him a hug. "I'm going to miss you" I say quietly. I burst out into tears. "It's going to be okay Lisa, it's just me, be there for your mom she needs you" he rubs over my back. "And you? Don't you need someone?" "I will figure it out at my own." "I'm always here for you dad." "I know Lisa, just like Shawn is always there for you."

I turn around and see he is standing at the door. I let my father go and walk to Shawn and give him a hug. "You're so nice Lisa." "Well, a very nice person taught me." He smiles and gives me a kiss on my cheek.

It's getting later and school starts tomorrow. Shawn and I haven't done a lot of things, just talking and watching some movies. He is now at home and I'm doing my math homework. To be honest, I suck at math, how can some people be good at it?!

I sigh because I don't understand it. I grab my phone and see Shawn sent me a message. "Be ready at 8 pm, we are going to do something fun!" I smile and look on the clock. Fuck, it's 7:45 pm.

I run to my wardrobe and grab a dress and put makeup on my face, not that much just a little. When I'm done it's exactly 8 pm. Shawn is standing at my balcony and he is knocking on my door. "Ready?" he asks. "Ready."

We are walking to his car and he opens the door for me. "Thank you" I smile. "No problem."

"Where are we going to?" "Sst, you will like it I promise." "I'm curious now Mendes!" I give him a friendly push. "Like I said, you will like it." "I just need to trust you then." "Yes, yes you should" he smiles. I look at him and smile back.

He places his hand on my thigh and I feel a warm feeling in my body. I lay my hand on his hand and give a soft pinch in his hand.

Meanwhile we are listening to some music and after a drive of 30 minutes we arrive at the woods. "The woods? Seriously?" "Just come!"

He opens the door for me and then he grabs my hand. "Shawn you said I will like it, walking in the woods isn't my favorite thing and you know that." "Lisa shut up! Just trust me!" I shut up and walk further.

After 5 minutes of walking we arrive at the beach. I have never seen this before. "Wait, how, what?" I ask amazed. "There is a secret passage that goes to a secret place on the beach" he explains. "Do a lot of people know about it?" He shrugs. "I don't know."

We are walking to the place and then I see something I can't believe.

"Oh my god Shawn, you're right, I love it."