Chapter 19

As fast as I can I run to downstairs. "Why are you acting so weird?" I say hard enough so his mom and dad can hear it. "You can't stand that I'm seeing other girls!" he yells back. "It's not my problem you only have me as friend, it's not my fault that no guy wants and likes you!" he yells harder.

My emotions go from mad to sad, really sad. "H-how could you say this?" I say alsmost crying. "Lisa I-." He tries to come closer but I run away. "Go! And never come back!" I scream and run to my room.

I let myself go on my bed and start to cry. How could he say this to me? Why is Lexi so important? I hate her.

"Lisa?" I hear Karen knocking on my door. "Yes?" I say quietly. She enters my room and gives me a hug. "What's going on between Shawn and you? You don't hang out with him anymore, to be honest I miss you around the house." I give her a little smile. "I don't know what's going on with him, he is so mad at me all the time."

Karen grabs my hand. "Give him some time, he'll realize how hard he needs you in his life." "Thank you Karen." "Always" she says and leaves. Maybe she is right, maybe I have to avoid Shawn for a while, it's for the best.

I take a quick shower and stand in front of my balcony door. I look through the window from the door and see Shawn is working out. Seeing him working out without shirt is so hot, he is so sweaty. I want to open the door and talk to him but then I see Lexi. Are you kidding me?!

My eyes keep looking at her and she sees it. She points at me and says something to Shawn. He turns around and closes his curtains. "Great" I say in my head.

I let myself go on my bed and close my eyes. After a couple mintues I fall a sleep.

I wake up because there's a heavy storm. I'm so scared for thunder and Shawn knows that. It's raining so hard and then I hear thunder. "Shawn I need you" I say quietly.

I walk to my balcony door and see he moved away his curtains. He is also standing in front of his door. I grab a notebook and write something down. "I'm scared." He nods and grabs paper. "I know" he writes back.

Where is Lexi? Are they dating or? I turn around because I thought I heard something. When I look back I see Shawn already closes his curtains. This is going to be a long night..

When I wake up it's still raining. I stretch my arms and leave my bed. I get ready for school, eat a banana and bicycle to school. Yes, I don't drive with Shawn because he ditched me for Lexi, again.

When I walk in the corridor I see several posters about prom. That's right, prom! I totally forgot about that. Is Shawn still going with me? Or is he going with Lexi? I look around and see him talking with his friends. I keep looking at him and then he looks straight into my eyes, fuck.

I walk away and then he lays his hand on my shoulder. "Lisa" he says. I turn around and look at his hand. "What?" I ask. "Come" he says quietly. He grabs my wrist and walks with me to a classroom.

"Shawn I'm not in the mood for talking to you." He looks into my eyes. "I know and I was a dick, sorry but things are going amazingly between Lexi and me, and I was scared you might be ruining it." This sentence makes me so upset. I laugh. "Ruin it between you and her? Oh Shawn you know what, go fuck her! I don't want to be your friend anymore!" I yell. "Lisa I-." "No! Stop talking I'm done here! Have a great life with Lexi!"

I walk away and feel how his eyes are burning on my back. I bite on my lip and walk to my next class. "Lisa!" Mandi says. I turn around and give her a hug. "Hey!" I say quietly. "What happened?" "Shawn." "Do you want to talk about it?" I shake my head. "Okay, well I see you around." I nod and she leaves.

When school is over I bicycle to the beach. I grab my notebook and make some notes. I grab my earphones and put them in my ear. I look at the sea, write and listen to music, nothing is better than this.

After a while it's already 9 pm. There's a sunset and it's so beautiful. "Lisa" I hear someone saying. "Oh my god! Lucas!" I stand up and give him a hug. "Long time ago little one." I can't help it but this gives me a huge smile on my face. "How are you. Oh my god! I can't believe I'm holding you right know!" I smile. "I'm fine, how about you?"

His eyes can kill you straight away, so light green. His hair is so perfect and his jawline, just everything. Also he is the sweetest boy ever. "I'm fine, thanks." He looks into my eyes and smiles. "Why are you back here?" I ask. "My parents moved to here, they have found a better job." "Oh my god! So that means we can spend more time together?!" I ask excitingly. He nods and I jump.

Oh Lucas is my ex-boyfriend. He moved away from here because his parents had found a better job in Madrid and now they are back. I was so sad when he moved away but he told me not to wait for him, so I continued with my life. "You look amazing Lisa!" I can't help it, but I've to blush. "So do you! I see you worked out a lot in Madrid." He nods. "Yes I did."

We talked about everything and before I know it's 11 pm. "Fuck, I've to go home" I say. "Are you with your bike?" I nod. "Good, then we can bicycle together." "I'd love that."

We bicycle to my house. "Still the same as before I left." "Yes, true" I smile. "Do I need to pick you up tomorrow with my car?" "Yes! And thank you for bringing me home." "Anything for you." He gives me a hug and a kiss on my cheek. "Bye" I say. He waves at me and leaves.

I smile like an idiot. I missed Lucas so much. I'm glad he is back here.

I walk to my front door and then I hear someone saying my name. "Who was that?" he asks.