Chapter 21

I smile like an idiot. "Yes, of course!" I smile and kiss him. "Seriously?!" I nod and he kisses me. "I love you" he says and hugs me thightly. "Love you too" I say with a smile. "Let's go" he says.

We get out the lake and put our clothes on. "I'm so glad to call you mine again" he smiles. At this moment I have no idea what Shawn will do if he knows about this..

"Lucas, can we go home please? I'm cold and school starts tomorrow." "Wait, here." Before I know he gives me his jacket. "This will keep you warm." "Thank you" I give him a kiss on his cheek. "Well, lets go then!"

We walk to his car and drive back to my house. I close my eyes because I'm very tired, but before I know we are already here. "We are here Lisa." "I-i don't want to get up" I say quietly. Lucas gets out of the car and opens my door. He lifts me up in bride style and carries me to the front door.

"Keys would be easy" he winks. I grab them and give it to him. He opens the door and walks to my room. He lets go of me on my bed. "Get some sleep okay?" he says. "Wait!" I say quietly. "What?" "Stay" I smile. "Are you sure?" "More than sure" I smile.

"Okay, just one second. I have to lock my Land Rover and close your door" he says. I nod and he heads downstairs. He locks his car and closes my front door. Before I know he is back in my room.

He lays the sheets over me, so I don't get cold in the night. He crawls next to me and puts his arm around my waist. "Goodnight Lisa." "Goodnight Lucas" I smile and give him one last kiss.

My alarm goes off at 7 am. "Goodmoring" he says. "How long are you awake?" I ask amazed. "Long enough to see you sleeping" he winks. I roll my eyes and he gives me a kiss. "What time does your class start?" I ask. "It doesn't start." "What?" "I'm free today." "What, why? How is that possible?" I ask. "Well, I just gave myself a day off" he winks. I smile and get out of bed.

"No, don't go!" he says and pulls me back. "Lucas, I have to go!" "Stay" he says. "I'll be back before you know." "You have to drive me to school" I say. "I have to?" I nod. "You have no choice" I wink and get dressed.

I grab my books and bag and head downstairs. I eat as fast as I can my breakfast because it's 7:50 am. "We have to go!" I scream from downstairs. "Coming!" he says.

He looks so good to be honest. His hair is wild and he wears dark sweat pants. "You forgot your shirt" I roll my eyes. "Maybe I did that on purpose" he winks. He comes near me and kisses me. "No time for that! We have to go!"

He puts his shirt on, walk to his car and drive to school. "Okay, have an amazing day!" he says. "I will, bye! Talk to you later!" I say. He nods and I get out of the car.

As fast as I can I walk to my class and when I open the door from the classroom the bell rings. "Lisa, what a timing, take a seat" Mrs. Georgie says. I nod and take a seat in the back. This is going to be a long day..

When we have lunch break I see Shawn sitting with the 'popular' kids. I can't blame him, he always was one of the popular ones. But still, he was my best friend. Or maybe he is still my best friend? I sigh and walk to a couple of classmates.

"Can I sit here?" I ask. They look at each other and shake their heads. "No, sorry" they say and talk further. I see Shawn is looking at me and when he sees I see it he quickly turns around, back to his 'friends.' I sigh and walk to the bathroom.

Shawn was basically the only friend I had here. We used to sit together with lunch and when we have a free period, but since Lexi came between us, everything changed.

When I hear the bell ringing I walk to my class, the same class as Shawn. "Okay guys, today we are going to talk about World War Two" our history teacher says.

I look right next to me and Shawn sits next to Veronica Crawford, remember her? The evil bitch. I look at him and he smirks. I roll my eyes and listen further to the teacher.

When school is finally over I see Lucas waiting for me. "Hey, so did you survive your first day of school?" he asks and gives me a kiss. "I did" I give him a fake smile. I see Shawn walking out of the door with Veronica next to his side, are they dating? He holds her hand and looks into her eyes.

"Can we please go" I ask. "Sure" he says. We drive back to my house and I say goodbye to Lucas. "See you later" I say. "Bye!" and he drives away.

"I'm home!" I scream through the house. "Honey! Family Mendes is coming over tonight for dinner" my mother says. "Wait what? Again?! Mom you know what happened last time!" "I know, but aren't you and Shawn happy again?" "We haven't spoken since yesterday" I say. "Oh honey, come here" and she gives me a hug. "It will be alright."

I sigh and walk to the kitchen to grab some food. "Get ready okay?!" she says. I nod and walk to my room. I put on a red dress and curl my hair. My mother is always strict in dinners, so I have to look fancy. I don't want to see Shawn, I want my space.

Even tho we don't have a fight anymore, he acts weird, and not a good weird. When I look at myself in the mirror I hear the doorbell. "Ah nice to see you here Mr. Mendes and Mrs. Mendes" she says. "Oh, hey Shawn and Aaliyah, come in!"

I walk down the stairs but they are already inside. When I look around my eyes meet Veronica's eyes. "What is she doing here?!" I ask amazed.

"Oh Lisa, this is Shawn's new girlfriend, Veronica" his mother says..