Chapter 25

~Allie's POV~

We woke up really early that morning 5am!!!!! 5!!! who the hell wakes up at 5?!?!?!

It was time to wish the boys good luck and goodbye for now and pack up our things, Luke gave me the biggest bear hug ever and kissed my forehead "See you soon Allie, love you" and then went on to say bye to the others Ashton was next to give me a hug and say bye and then Michael, Calum gave me a squeeze/hug and kissed me passionately but didn't say anything because we had already said what we needed to and I knew if either of us spoke I'd cry. The boys left and we packed our stuff blasting a playlist of 5SOS, All Time Low and Pierce the Veil and then it was time to leave for the plane.

~Emily's POV~

Saying goodbye to the boys was very difficult but I had already said the hardest goodbye to Mikey but when he gave me my last goodbye kiss he whispered "next time you see me I'll have different hair" which of course put a smile on my face but then for the rest of the morning I was trying to work out what colour it would be and how absolutely gorgeous it would look on him because he suited everything!!

The dancing, singing and packing process was fun and hilarious but there was still the upset hanging in the air threatening to make us cry at any second, even more so when 'Beside you' started playing through the speakers. The next week would be difficult but we'd get on with it, we had to. Then and hour passed and it was plane time.

~Shona's POV~

I was upset to leave the boys, especially Ashton but I was also realy excited, I'd only ever been in Scotland and Australia with a one week trip to Paris so it was going to be amazing to see something different and get to stay with my best friends, it was going to be so fun and even not seeing the boys for a week could ruin it, nothing could.

Ashton had given me a huge hug and soft long kiss ever, I really had a good one here and he meant the world to me. The others said a quick goodbye with hugs and left us singing our hearts out and packing, then it was time to go "I love you girls and staying with you will be so much fun" I said as we closed the door "nothing is going to ruin this" Emily added and Allie pulled us into a group hug.

~2 hours later~

~Calum's POV~

"The girls will be just about to get on the plane now" I sighed and Luke gave me a hug "it's only a week until we see them Cal" he said softly "It's still too long, I need to kiss Emily now" added Michael, Ashton had been really quiet since we had left but he was always worrying about Shona and felt like he always had to protect her, it was cute but nothing was going to happen to her in a week. After out chat we got back to recording.

~Luke's POV~

A little while into recording we had another break, we are always having breaks no wonder we are late for everything. My feeling something bad was going to happen came back and then a flash news report came up saying the worst thing ever........No......more........kangaroos.......nope something far worse.

~On the plane~

~Allie's POV~

We had been on the plane for half an hour and already the plane was decending "what the hell is going on?" I asked aloud "I dunno maybe we forgot to fill up on fuel" Emily laughed but then we started going faster and I realised we weren't landing but falling! 

Screams started piercing through my ears as we fell further out of the sky, I gripped onto Emily and Shona's hands and shouted "If we don't make it, I love you guys more than anything", Emily said "Don't worry, it'll be okay" and then a bolt flew from the roof and ripped the rest off and when we crashed into the ground we separated uncontrollably and then I saw nothing and heard nothing.

~Emily's POV~

I tried to stay calm for Shona and Allie but I honestly felt like the end was near and that we were all going to die, I wasn't ever going to know what colour Michael's hair was. We hit the ground and the screaming came to a stop, I had completely blacked out.

~Shona's POV~

I had been squeezing Allie's hand so hard that even after she had gone from my side I still felt her cold yet sweaty palms in mine, then Iooked down at my leg which was crushed and broken, facing in a way that it definitely shouldn't, I don't know how it happened but I was okay (minus the leg injury) and I let out a long scream of excruciating pain.

~In the studio~

~Ashton's POV~

"That's the girls' plane...That is the girls' plane!!!!" I yelled whilst heading for the door, the others immediately followed and we jumped into the car, tears streamed down all of our now bright red faces. I couldn't believe that their plane had crashed, I wanted to get there and find out it was all fake or wake up and find out it was all a dream but once we had arrived and saw flames and bodies everywhere I knew it wasn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for all of the POV swaping, it's probably a little confusing and this is NOT the final, I have managed to squeeze another chapter out, short but sweet.

I hope you enjoyed and don't kill me, I warned you something big was going to happen and something had to go badly wrong at some point.

Love you guys

see you in the actual proper last one