Chapter 26 (FINAL)

~Calum's POV~

We had reached the hospital with the girls and I was staring down at Allie waiting for her to wake up, the doctors had told us that she was only knocked out and that she would be fine as long as she took things slow. Shona had ruined her leg and it had to ambutated but other than that she was fine, obviously it wasn't good but at least she hadn't died and Emily was worst off, she was in a deep coma and the doctors said it could be ages until she comes out of it.

Allie's eye fluttered open a few hours later "You're okay!" I shouted hugging her tightly "I'm good, how are the others?" she said quietly "Shona only has one leg and Emily not so good but she'll be fine Allie, don't worry" I reassured her and then the others came in to see her.

~Michael's POV~

We were all happy that Allie had woken up but I was still worried about Emily, the doctors were nice enough to treat us like adults as only Shona's parents were with us but I let Allie and Emily's know that we wouldn't leave the girls' sides until they had woken up and were well again.

Doctor Mills called me into Emily's little room to give me some news which unfortunately was not the good kind, I broke down onto the floor in tears and felt Ashton's arms curl around me "They said she isn't gonna wake up" I whimpered and then the others all started crying too, I moved to sit next to Emily's bed and Allie was wheeled next to me in a wheel chair and we both sat crying with Emily's cold body, she was dying.

~Allie's POV~

I cried and cried, I was losing my best friend and I would never see her smile again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This isn't really a chapter just an end piece that I felt needed to be published on it's own.

DON'T KILL ME PLEASE, I AM SORRY!!!!

I cried whilst writing it because I didn't want to lose Emily but she's gone. Forever.

I dunno if i'll do a sequel, I have one planned but it depends if you want one

again thanks for reading and i'll see you when I see you.