Chapter 9

~Emily's POV~

I got into the passenger seat of Allie's car and buckled up and after the boys started driving away a burst out "Michael kissed my cheek when he walked me home last night and then asked me on a date tomorrow" she kept her eyes on the road but I could see the smile on her face "Awwww Em that's ace, I'm guessing you're happy about it" I said sarcasticly "ew goodness no he's disgusting" and she laughed "I hope it works out well for you both, I knew that you would get together" now I had to mention Calum I know that she thought things would be awkward between them but they seemed fine today and everyone could see the chemistry between them when they sang together, "Right i've told you about Michael so now you tell me what's happening with Calum" she didn't say a word to me "Oi Parker don't ignore me, what's happened?" she laughed at me "nothing happened, just because I like him doesn't mean that he likes me" I beg to differ but I wasn't going to make a big thing now because we were close to Calum's house.

We walked straight to the garage because we knew that's where they all ran off to and when we got there it was pitch black "they must be in the house, let's go" Allie said quietly "don't be a wimp come on, they're in there I can tell" I reassured her and opened the door, I was fumbling around trying to find the light switch and when I found it the light wouldn't come on, what are those boys up to. Allie came in and the door slammed behide her, she jumped out of her skin "I....I don't like this Emily" and I gave her a cuddle "come on then let's go I don't want you being scared" I on the other hand was fine, I knew it was only the boys trying to be funny, we tried to open the garage door but it was locked shut "Emilllyyyyy" Allie whined squeezing my hand, they had really freaked her out now, she's never been a fan of horror films or the dark for that matter "guys you can stop now" I called out and then we heard something fall over and Allie clung to me "that's enough" and I heard Allie sob quietly into my arm, somebody moved closer to us and wrapped around Allie she let out a huge scream "GET OFF ME!!" and then a voice said "ouch, turn the lights back on" Allie was still crying and when the lights came on her face was bright red and you could see the sweat on her forehead. Calum stood looking at Allie "I am so sorry Allie we didn't mean to scare you that much" and she just ran into him letting him hold her, then Michael's head popped up looking through the window and he opened the door "that was awesome!" and he put his hand up to high five the others but they ignored it "what? what happened?" he asked and he looked at Allie "oh er...sorry Allie" and she continued sobbing into Calum's chest, they really had scared the hell out of her. I pulled Michael to one side "what did you do that for?" he laughed "you thought it was cool I know you did" I had to smile "yeah it was pretty cool but don't involve Allie again she hates stuff like that" he agreed and then we went back to the others.

~Michael's POV~

I didn't tell the others that i'd asked Emily to go out with me tomorrow I don't even think they realised that I like her because they're busy trying to get Calum to ask Allie out but I guess he needs more help than me. Tonight we had to get home fast because we had planned a little surprise for the girls I knew it wouldn't have any effect of Emily at all but I wasn't so sure about Allie, I hope it'll scare her because otherwise it'll be a waste. When we got home we ran to the garage and turned off the fuse box so the lights wouldn't work, Ashton took his place next to it so he could turn them back on if anything went wrong, Luke went over to the desk so he could knock the books down when the time was right and Calum stood in the middle of the room waiting to make noise, I had to stand outside and wait for the girls to go into the garage so I could close the door behide them and lock it, I have to admit I was quite excited I love to make people jump.

I heard a car pull up and then footsteps, it was time I couldn't quite hear what was being said but the garage door opened and they went in I waited a minute longer and then slammed the door shut and locked it, Allie let out a scream which made me happy because at least one of them was jumpy, I waited for the others to follow their parts of the plan and then I heard a loud scream of terror, I don't know what was happening but I was in fits of laughter on the floor. It went quiet and the lights flicked on, I looked through the window and went into the garage "that was awesome" I said loudly going in for high fives, nobody gave me one which made me sad but then I saw Allie cuddled into Calum her shoulders were shaking "oh er...sorry Allie" I realised she was terrified and then I was dragged to the other side of the room, Emily warned me not to do anything like that again but she did laugh, I knew she would find it funny and that's exactly why she is my kinda girl.

~Allie's POV~

I was still stood in Calum's arms crying whilst he repeatedly said sorry, the tears just wouldn't stop coming, they had scared me so much I have never liked people making me jump or the dark and I had both in one and now i'd made a fool of myself. "let's go get you cleaned up yeah?" Calum said calmly I nodded into his chest and he took me into the house to the bathroom, then he turned my face towards him and wiped the tears away "I really am sorry Allie" "I know you are, you have told me but at least now you know that i'm a wimp" and I gave out a little giggle, he looked me straight in the eyes "don't worry about it" and then I wiped my face and tidied myself up.

We went back to the garage where Emily was watching the others set up there band stuff "Oh yeah I forgot you haven't heard them yet" I said to her and she laughed "I was gonna cheat and youtube them but I didn't" Luke then added "Hemmo1996 maybe you'll be on there with us one day" we laughed and then I sat down with Emily to listen to the lads, I hadn't actually listened to any other songs so I hope they do something different, and they blasted out 'try hard' and another girl appeared from nowhere causing Calum to laugh, after the song finished we all cheered and Emily was telling them all how amazing they were just like I did. The girl said "well done you'll be famous before you know it and I got to hear you before I go away" Calum went over and hugged her "Have fun but be careful" she laughed "I will and aren't you going to introduce me?" she was really pretty and she looked a lot like Calum and just as I thought that he said "Mali this is Allie and Emily, you two this is my sister Mali" My suspicions were correct but I don't know why she just turned up out of the blue, she said bye to us all and left "she's going back to Aussie for a bit and she loves 'try hard' so she always comes in when we sing it" Calum told us, I think he was mind reading which is very scary because I think about him a lot.

We played twister for ages and I was in agony, I felt my knees buckle and I fell landing straight onto Calum who landed on Michael who landed on Luke and then we all crushed Emily, it was like dominos we all burst out laughing we genuinly find everything hilarious,Ashton had already left and now Michael and Emily were leaving turns out that they actually live right near each other. I stood up to go and Calum walked me to the path, he hugged me and said bye, I looked at him wanting to move in to kiss him but I couldn't, I didn't want to ruin anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know how this happened, I started typing and it just turned into this not part of my plan but it works ;) I hope you enjoyed this one and i'll update as soon as I can.