Chapter 23

~Ashton's POV~

"GET UP AND GET READY CAUSE GIRL IT'S DATE TIME!!!" I shouted to Shona at 1:30pm the next day, all the girls were tired from the concert but all us lads got up early (11:30pm) Shona woke up straight away "What? WAIT WHAT I'M NOT READY!!!" she yelled back "I meant time to get ready" I replied and then we were told to shut up by the others.

~a few hours later~

I pulled up at the cinema and we got out of the car "The cinema?" Shona asked I have to admit I felt my face sink, I thought she'd like it but then she said "no no no don't look sad, I love it, I do, it's cheesy so it's perfect" then I smiled again and we walked in.

"I picked the film already" I said

"It better be a good one then"

"You'll love it"

"you've seen it?"

"nope"

"what is it then"

"Frozen!!!!"

"The kids disney film?"

"uh yeah, not for me, it looks lame"

"LIAR! come on lets hurry i've been dying to seen this!"

"really?!"

"yes!!"

"Thank goodness"

~Shona's POV~

The film started and we were both laughing and having a great time until the song 'do you wanna build a snowman' then we cried and we just held each other.

When we came out we got drinks and went for a walk mainly talking about the film and then we got to a large tree in a park "we must climb it!" I said boldly and then started scrambling up the tree "don't fall!" Ashton called after me whilst I heard him climbing too, when he reached a large branch he asked me to join him "I can't it might not hold us both" I called over "shut up and get here, it's fine" so I obeyed and went over carefully "tell me more about you then Shona, you can tll me anything, I won't judge and I won't tell" Ashton said calmly "Like whole back story?" I asked and he nodded "okay then basically, I lost my parents when I was younger but then I was adopted by Edna and charlie and they may not be biological but I love them so much, but because of that through most of my school life I got bullied and I got really down at times but I'm okay now and you guys have really help keep me happy because I have always been scared about making new friends" Ashton hugged me and nodded "you've been through a lot then" and I replied "yeah I guess but I realise that other people have been through so much more than me so I am never gonna go back to that dark place" and then he hugged me again "good, I never want you to go back there" and then he looked me straight in the eyes and kissed me, a really passionate kiss and I of course kissed him back and it was amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

another short one I know but my writers block is continuing :( I'm gonna start bringing more of the others back though and it's going to get good :)

love you guys