Chapter 11

~Allie's POV~

I closed the laptop, got my phone and went downstairs "I going to Calum's" I shouted to mum and then walked out of the house, she didn't answer but I knew she wouldn't mind. Calum's was like a second home to me now, I just walked in whenever I felt like it and nobody seemed to care, his mum told me that it was fine because that's what the boys did anyway.

I went to the garage and poked my head round the door "hey there chickens", Calum laughed and motioned for me to sit next to him "you're still in your pyjama's" he pointed out, I nodded and sat down "so fellas whatcha dooooin?" and Ashton answered "deciding what film to watch as Michael ditched us for no good reason", Michael must have kept it a secret but i've never been to good at secrets, "what do you mean no good reason? he's taken Emily on a date" and just as I thought their faces were in shock "but he never told us" Luke said sadly, "I didn't even know he liked her" Calum said, I laughed "and the greatest friends in the world award goes to..."

We sat for ages trying to choose a film to watch when me and Luke said our choices at the same time, mine was Toy Story and his was Batman: The Dark Knight Rises, then Ashton spoke up "well that's you two out of the runnings and I don't care so Cal what are we watching?", I looked over at him with puppy dog eyes and Luke joined in, "how can I choose between my two favourite people?" Calum chuckled causing Ashton to go and sit in the corner but he couldn't hold in his laughs. After about 10 minutes Calum settles on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 and he winked at me because he knew it was one of my faves, I put my head on Calum's lap and my feet were curled up to the side. Quite a while later I burst into tears and buried my head into Calum trying to hide my tears but they all heard my quiet sobs "what's up Allie?" Ashton asked me, then Calum lifted my face "She's okay guys" and he pulled me back into him "it's because of Fred Weasley this happens every time he dies" then we shut up and continued watching the film.

At the end of the credits Luke and Ashton looked over at Calum and said they had to leave, "you wanna go somewhere?" Calum asked, I nodded and he picked me up and then took me to his room, "here! catch!" he shouted throwing a pair of my jeans and a 5SOS t-shirt at me, I told him to turn around and he did, then I hurriedly got changed. "CALUM! STOP!" I yelled at him as he picked me up again, he just laughed and then sat me in his mum's car "we're going on an adventure" he said as he started the engine, "no questions" and we drove along listening to the radio. He was taking us the the field that we went to when we ran from paparazzi, "ta da we're here" he said loudly at we sat down on the cool grass.

"I really like it here Calum"

"so do I Allie, let's not tell the others about it"

"nope we won't tell them, it can be our place"

"yeah i'd like that"

I smiled, and then he ruined the moment by picking me up yet again and putting me back in the car "I can walk by myself", he laughed at me and then drove to the beach, I quickly got out of the car and ran to the sand "you're not gonna carry me this time C-dizzle" I called over my shoulder as I heard him run after me. I tripped on the sand and fell forward "A-dog you okay?" Cal said sitting down next to me, we started laughing and I sat up leaning onto his arm. The sun started setting "aww it's so pretty" I said, "OMG girl I know it's like the most beautiful thing" he replied in his girly voice, I hit his arm and we sat watching the sun go down. "A-dog?", "yeah C-dizzle?" he looked at my lips and then back up to my eyes, was this happening, did he just do that?, he started leaning in, i'm freaking out this is happening and his lips hit mine, I was lost in this moment, the butterflies in my belly went crazy, goosebumps appeared all down my arms and fireworks went of around my head everything that you see in the movies and read about in the books was happening to me right now, it was so cliche but perfect.

~Calum's POV~

We pulled away from our kiss and Allie smiled at me, she has the cutest smile, I kissed her forehead and she leant on my chest and said quietly "Thank you Cal"

"what for?"

"for being the perfect first kiss"

"first kiss?!?! you haven't kissed anyone before?"

"you've seem how I get ignored at school nobody likes me"

"well I like you, I actually love you"

"and I love you too"

I kissed her again and we sat with our fingers interlocked with each others until we had to go home. When I dropped her off she kissed me softly and said goodbye, I near enough skipped into my house and upstairs, I collapsed on my bed.

~Allie's POV~

I got into my house to Clementine shooting questions at me "where did he take you?, was it romantic?,did you hold hands? OMG did he kiss you?" I laughed because mum ran into the hall the hear my answers "he took me to our field and the beach, it was extremely romantic, we did hold hands and yes he did kiss me" I smiled stupidly and they both screamed and I just left them and went to bed, it's been a busy day and I can't wait to tell Emily about it tomorrow and hear all about her time with Michael, for once we weren't going to be the boyfriendless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

soooooo much dialoge, it wasn't meant to happen but hey Callie has taken a good turn

I'll update when I can, love you guys