Chapter 21

~Allie's POV~

I woke up to the smell of bacon and 4 topless boys, not a bad way to wake up to be fair, I got up and leant on the breakfast bar "bacon please" I said loudly and then I felt 2 big arms wrap themselves around my waist and pull me into a bare muscular chest "morning" Calum spoke down my ear in his amazing croaky morning voice, he then turned me around hugged me and lifted my chin up pecking my lips, this boy!!! "You are stopping me from eating bacon" I laughed and then sat on a stool to eat bacon. (A/N. I was thinking about bacon when writing this) Shona woke up next and when she came over to the kitchen area Ashton just came back from his shower so he was dripping wet with his boxers pulled on and when she saw him her face flushed a bright red and he looked up, saw her and his face did the same, they are adorable! Now Calum was in the shower which meant I had to wait to give him a cuddle, I really want to cuddle him loads because I haven't seen him in so long.

A few minutes later Michael got the whipped cream out of the fridge and walked over to Emily, I knew what was about to happen so I got my phone ready to film it, Michael laughed and gave me a thumbs up and slowly squirted the cream on her hand and then tickled her face, Emily's hand wiped all over her face and I started crying because she screamed so loud. "OMG Michael I hate you!" She yelled, everybody else came into the lounge and saw what happened "you don't hate me Em" Michael laughed "stop laughing then....all of you" Emily glared at us all which only made us laugh more, I love spending time with these guys and I have 2 more months of it. Calum gave me a hug and was still damp from his shower, this is probably the best hug we have shared.

Everyone got showered and dressed and then we decided to see what we would do today because the lads had a day off, we chose to go shopping and look around and then go to the beach.

At the beach I just stood looking at the bright blue water and near enough white sand, it was beautiful..."not as beautiful as you babe" Calum said coming up behind me, "cute but I didn't even say anything" I replied "you didn't have to, I just know you so well" aww he is the cutest little teddy bear in the world, he took his shirt off and yell at me to go in the sea, I take back the teddy bear thing he is a sex god. I stripped off and ran to the water which was warm...WARM!!!! since when was sea warm it is amazing. I love Australia and I have been here for a day. Everybody else came into the water and was splashing around and dunking each other, then Luke got out and walked off so I went after him because I am a top friend.

"Luke what's up?"

"nothing I just dont wanna swim anymore"

"you love swimming"

"I know"

"Luke"

"Allie"

"just tell me"

"fine"

"okay go"

"Ifeelallaloneyouallhavepartnersandyeahashtonandshonaarenottogetherbuttheywillbeandikindalikeherbutdonottellashplease"

"slow it down"

"I feel all alone, you all have partners and yeah Ash and Shona aren't together but c'mon they will be and I kinda like her but only a little and don't tell the others, definitely not Ashton please"

"oh woah don't worry Lukey we will find you somebody and try not to think of Shona in that way, I know it's gonna be hard but I think her and Ashton will be together soon"

"I know and you are right, thanks Allie, you're a diamond"

"I know...check her out"

I pointed to a girl with bright blonde hair laid in a pink one piece swimsuit, her boobs were huge and she was what most typical guys went for but here was the difference, she had small rounded glasses on and was reading to kill a mocking bird, a classic tale that you wouldn't expect somebody like her to read, I am being so stereotypical but everybody is a little bit, she also had a towel draped around her even though she waas laid down which shows she's insecure, a little bit like Lukey, ugh I need to stop but seriously they would be so cute.