All Smiles

I woke up at around 10:30 with a slight smile on my face. The memories from the past week came flooding back into my head making me smile harder. I turn around and see Alyssa is still asleep.

I wipe the sleep from my eyes and reach over to check my phone. I want to call my mom so I drag myself to the living room and I call her. We talk about what's been going on and what I plan on doing today. I don't tell her the little detail about Colin because I know she'll go off on me. We talk a little more and I hang up the phone.

I brush my hair back away from my eyes and compose myself. I realize that I have a text message from Colin.

Good morning Shanya. Text me when you get around to it.

It's the little things like this that makes me happy. I send him a quick text back.

Good morning to you too Colin.

We have been talking non-stop. I mean it's nice to have someone to talk to, but I'm not putting everything into him. I'm definitely preparing myself for the worst.

I walk to my closet and grab some clothes to take with me to the bathroom. I grab a washcloth and towel and take my shower. I stay in there for about twenty minutes enjoying the hot water against my skin.

I step out, dry off, and put on the lotion. Fresh out and feeling nice. I put on my clothes for the day which is a white sleeveless shirt with two crosses on it and a pair of light wash ripped skinny jeans.

I was just getting finished with my hair when Alyssa walked in with her clothes. "Good afternoon Lyssa" I say. She replies back in a good mood. I'm grateful for that. She's ready after about thirty minutes and we sit on my couch trying to figure out what we wanted to do today.

It was now 1:45 and I realized I had texted Colin earlier. He had replied earlier.

How are you lil lady? Sleep well?

I'm doing fine Colin. How are you today? But me and Lyssa are bored though. Come entertain us. I text back.

You want me to come over? he replies.

Yeah! I mean unless you're busy or something. I text back.

No I'm not busy. What's your address?

I text it to him quick as hell along with my apartment number.

I'll be over in a little while.

Yaaaay I text back happily.

"EEEEEEEK!" I shriek and do a happy dance around my living room. Alyssa laughs at me while I dance crazily. I calm down and we try to set my tv up for Netflix. After Alyssa and I get the TV set up, the doorbell rings. Aly laughs at my face and I walk hastily to get the door. I open it and I come face to face with Colin.