Nats vs. Giants

I met him half way and after that I swear the world could have caught fire and I wouldn't have noticed. The kiss was very sweet and innocent. I quickly pulled away and blushed.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, but I just really wanted to kiss you." he said softly.

I giggled and told him it was okay.

He lifted my chin with his finger so I had to look him in the eyes. He smiled wide at me and then proceeded to get out of the car. I got out too kind of in a daze about that kiss. Right now to be honest, I'd rather be kissing him. Forget the game.

Colin grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"You ready for some baseball Carolina?"

"Hmmm...? Yeah..." I say lazily.

"That was only a preview Shanya... Just wait until I get you alone." Colin whispered in my ear.

I tense and quickly compose myself.

Not everyone is like him. I keep trying to tell myself.

I shivered and squeezed his hand in response trying not to draw more unwanted attention.

The fans were already going crazy. Colin this, Colin that. Like dang let him live. Cameras flashed everywhere and I just kept my head down. He gave the man at the gate our tickets and we navigated our way to our seats.

They were in the first row behind home plate. Best seats ever. We were here a little early so we got some food and talked about random stuff.

"Come on Carolina, please?"

"Nope."

"Shanyaaa"

"Coliiin" I whine back.

We now follow each other on Twitter and Instagram. Now he wants me to take a picture with him.

"Fiiiine" I whine.

"Finally!" he says excited.

We take selfies on his phone and we look super cute actually. I steal his phone away I take another picture of the two of us and he put it on Instagram. And tagged me in it. I'm kind of scared cause the caption was "Baseball game with Shanya!" People are going to have a blast with that. I can already tell. Everybody in the park is either staring or taking pictures. Looks like I'll be famous within the next 24 hours.

Finally the game starts and it's the Giants and the Nationals. I stick with the Nat's because even though I prefer the Yankees, the Nationals were always on tv in Carolina and I grew to like them.

Colin on the other hand is going for the Giants so this game will definitely be interesting. He was serious about his team. He had on a Giants jersey with his name on it, khaki cargo shorts, black, orange, and white Nikes, and a Giants hat. Homeboy was set.

After the fourth inning the score was 4-1, Nationals and I was happy while Colin was pouting. It was too cute.

"Aww...it's only the top of the fourth, chill" I say and I kiss his cheek.

People stare and then I get embarrassed and at that moment I want to be invisible. I look at my phone and realize I have a crap load of Twitter and Instagram notifications. The picture on Colin's Instagram got over 2,000 likes and like 80 comments. I'm kind of scared to look at them. I decide to do it later and check Twitter.

Thanks to Colin having his Instagram linked to Twitter I got another round of notifications. I ignore them for now and I tweeted out "This game right now though. Someone's not too happy but #GoNats"

Colin leaned over and asked "Whatcha doin' Carolina?" I showed him the tweet and he laughed and kissed the back of my hand. I can tell right now he is very affectionate.

Minutes later the fourth inning was over and the camera in the field turned to us and we were on the big screen. What the heck? To make it worse, it was Kiss Cam. I'm done.

I nudge Colin and pointed at the screen. Somehow people cheered even louder and I just wanted to ground to open up. He puts his arm around my shoulders and leans in. I hesitate at first then I give him a kiss on the cheek and pull away. I cannot believe that just happened. I cover my face and laugh my ass off while he laughs with me.

After the little kiss cam, the game continued on without incident.

I'm too hype because basically the Nats win 6-4. Colin and I leave before the game ends to beat most of the crowd out. People stare and take pictures but thankfully they don't approach us.

We finally make it to the car walking at a fast pace because some crazy chick was following us confessing her love for him. It took alI had not to laugh at her. I slide into the seat and I'm kinda glad we can leave.

"Did you enjoy yourself Carolina?"

"Yes I did. Them Nasty Nats beat that ass tonight."

"I'll beat that ass tonight if you don't shut up. I'm hurt." he mocks.

He's just kidding...

"Don't be all salty cause the Giants lost!" I tease. "It's okay though." I say giggle. I am so glad I'm deciding to have fun but I still have that feeling lingering in the back of my mind.

I see him staring at my lips and I then think about the kiss we shared earlier and I feel hot all of a sudden.

Colin kisses me on my lips sweetly. I want to deepen it but I decided not to. I shake back the little scared girl inside of me and just try to enjoy the moment.

"It's a little before nine, you wanna come chill at my house for a while?" he asks.

"Yeah sure." I say.

He kisses the back of my hand in response.

I get a little nervous and I sit back in my seat. He puts his right hand on my thigh and rubs circles. He starts the car and soon we're on the way to his house. I hope I don't regret this.