Lust Over Logic

The ride to his house was too live. I swear I could be myself around him and I have only known him for like a week tops. It just came naturally. We rapped and sung terribly to the songs that came on the radio. My favorite song had to have been Wicked Games by The Weeknd.

"You hatin' on my singing Carolina?" Colin asks laughing.

"Nah. I ain't even mad Colin." I say rolling my eyes.

"Whatever you say."

I laugh at our silliness and soon we are pulling up to his house. He lives in a nice neighborhood actually. This house is so him. It's not too big or too small. It's just right.

"So this is my house. You ready Carolina?" he asks with excitement.

"Yeah I'm ready. I wanna see how you be livin'"

"I be livin' right, thank you very much."

"Yeah yeah I'll see for myself."

I poke his stomach and grab his keys and skip to his front door. He's right on my heels and twists me around and takes his keys back.

He unlocks the door and pushes it open. I head inside and then he smacks my ass. I squeal and giggle. I usually have a problem when guys do this but I don't really mind with him.

I turn around and slap his back. He catches me around my waist and twirls us in a circle and places sweet kisses on my cheek. I laugh at him and he takes me on a tour of his house.

First thing, this dude has pillows of him on his couch. Then he got a room full of shoes... Like a perfectly sized room...just full of shoes.

He told me that if I guessed how many shoes he had I could leave at 12. If I got it wrong, I had to spend the night.

I honestly had no problem with that but I pretended to sulk about it. So here I am trying to guess how many pairs of shoes he had.

"Over 100?"

"Ha! No. Looks like you're staying all night!"

"That's lame Colin... How many shoes do you have in here?" I ask.

"Over 200" he says nonchalantly.

I just stare at him... Who needs over 200 pairs of shoes?

"I'm not even askin' why. Show me the other rooms though."

"You mad cause my shoe game strong?"

"Yeah totally."

He grabs my hand and leads me to the other rooms. He another damn room full of shoes. Apparently this room held all of the regular Nikes and the other room just had Jordan's. He also organizes his shoes by name and color.

He pauses at the last door at the end of the hall.

"This is where the magic happens" he says with a wink and I roll my eyes. He is so lame. This is not an episode of Cribs. Colin opens the door and turns the light on. It screams male in here. It's so basic. A huge black bed with blue sheets and a blue comforter, a black dresser lined with cologne and watches, two black nightstands with blue lamps and a flat screen on the wall across from the bed.

Across the room were a set of double doors which was his closet and another door beside it leading to the bathroom. I actually like his room.

"I like your room. It's pretty nice."

"I'm glad you like it. I honestly just stay in here all day if I'm not doing anything."

"Swear I do the exact same thing..." Now I don't feel so bad about being extra lazy.

He laughs and twirls me around in a circle.

"You wanna watch a movie?" he asks randomly

"Yeah sure!" I readily agree.

"Get comfortable and I'll be right back." he kisses my forehead and leaves the room.

I get on his bed and make myself comfortable. I text Alyssa to see how she's doing. She tells me she's doing better and to be safe. I get jittery again.

I turn on the tv and switch it to the Wii and pull up Netflix. Colin comes back and closes the door. My heart speeds up a bit and I feel like I'm about to pass out or something.

He takes off his hat and watch and puts them on the dresser. He walks over to cut off the lights and comes over to the bed and climbs on.

"You got anything in mind?" he asks.

"Lets watch a scary movie but you pick."

He picks The Conjuring and I want to punch him in the throat. Of all the movies...

I scoot closer to him and he wraps his arm around my waist. He lifts my shirt up a little and starts to rub little circles on my skin. I try not to tense up.

This movie is unnecessarily scary. Every 4 seconds I was jumping at something while Colin laughed.

"Shut up." I say pouting.

"I can't help it Carolina! You funny as hell when you're scared."

"Not funny Colin!" I pout.

He leans down and kisses the pout from my lips. I kiss him back hesitantly. The kiss is becoming a little heated and I try to pull away but he pulls me in closer.

My twenty two year old side of me wants to keep going but the logical scared side tells me to stop.

I give in to the twenty two year old side and I nibble at his bottom lip and he groans and grips me tighter. That was so sexy.

His tongue traces my bottom lip asking for entrance. I open my mouth to his and our tongues meet. I then trail kisses down his jaw, nipping at his skin. I suck at the sensitive spot behind his ear making him gasp.

Oh my God. If I died right now, I'd die happily. I trailed kisses down his neck and I bit the skin softly then licked it making him moan. I swear he's going crazy. I stop and kiss his cheek and I turn my attention to the tv. Leaving him breathing heavily beside me with a smirk on my face.

What is real life?

"Oh hell no, you can't be doin' shit like that out of nowhere and then stop." he says giving me a pointed look.

"Sorry?" But not sorry. I regret nothing.

"Oh you gonna be sorry Carolina."

Somehow I ended on my back and Colin on top of me. My eyes widen and I convince myself not to go crazy. Colin is not like him.

I'm not gonna make it through the night. He pecks my lips a few times and I just lay back and take it. He kisses my forehead, cheeks, nose, and down my jaw. He lightly nips at the skin making me whimper.

He starts to trail hot and wet kisses down to my neck. Usually stuff like this grosses me out but with him it's different.

He sucks the skin a little while his hands run up and down my waist. I moan out unexpectedly and I start to freak out inside. I cannot believe I just moaned. Colin Kaepernick is turning me on.

He kisses my lips again and I deepen it. It's so slow and sensual. Not gross and wet and sloppy. We then stop for air and his hands are cupping my face while my palms are flat on his back. We stare into each other's eyes for what seems like forever.

He gets off of me and leans up against the headboard, I lean up and do the same. He takes my hand in his and we sit there in our thoughts. God I hope I didn't mess this up.

I like him, but I don't want to move too fast. I mean, I just met him a week ago. I feel like I'm letting my 'lust' control me instead of my logic.