Completely Satisfied

I let him in and I immediately see the redness in his eyes. I take his hand and we go to my bedroom.

Colin sits on the bed and I begin to undress him out of his dress clothes. He lays out on the bed with his arm thrown over his eyes. I hear him sniffling a little bit and he flips over.

This six foot three, two hundred and thirty pound quarterback is crying in my bed. What is real life...?

I sit beside him and rub his back, tracing his tattoos. We sit in silence for a while and then he rolls over and lays his head in my lap. He blames himself saying he should've thrown the ball a foot farther and they would have won.

I've never seen him like this. I know he gets hella pissed when he looses but this is the first time I've seen him cry a little. "I threw two damn interceptions and got sacked. That was one of my worst games. I just want you, my parents, my team and my fans to be proud of me and I messed up.

"I am proud of you Colin and so is everyone else. No matter what happens, We will always be there cheering you on."

"If you get sacked or throw interceptions or lose a game it's not gonna make me rethink my feelings. You're my Coco!" I say like a dork.

He laughed. Hard. "Coco? That's a new one. You are somethin' else princess."

I sit in his lap and start mackin' on his face. I rub my cheek against his scruff because that shit feels good. I know I'm weird.

"You did great Colin. So what, you lost a game. Don't flip cause you lost. It isn't all over if you lose. The Niners are still leading and it's most likely y'all will go to the NFC Championship. Everybody else is like 4 or more games behind. Don't let this bring you down."

"We haven't lost a game in the last month and a half and that really got to me. I want, more like need to get to the Superbowl again. I need to get there. That's all I have ever wanted. I am determined to get there. And win."

"You will, Colin. But you gotta let this build you and not break you. I love you Coco."

"I love you more princess..."

I kiss his jaw and down his neck.

"Mmm baby doll..."

His fingers grip my hips and our kiss gets heated. He flips us over so he's on top. My hands travel up his bare back and he wraps my leg around his hip.

I feel his lips move down my jaw nipping and sucking. Gosh this feels amazing. His hands move down and pulls off my shorts along with my panties and throws them on the floor. He then does the same with my bra and shirt.

I am completely naked in front of the sexiest man alive. I put my arm over my eyes and I get really shy. I am so self conscious.

"You're beautiful princess. Don't be nervous." he whispered. I feel him pull my arm away and he stares into my eyes. Still staring into his eyes, I lean forward and push down his boxers. He kicks them off and he smirks at me.

I look down and holy shit. He is freakin' huge. Like damn. I look back up at him and he laughs at the expression on my face.

"Oh my God Colin stooop!" I whine. I'm scared. I promised myself I'd wait until marriage but he's making it hard.

"Okaaay..." he whines back. Then all of a sudden the lust comes back. Hard.

"I need you Colin..."

"You have me..."

"I need you... In me Colin. I fucking need it..." I pant out.

"Are you sure? I wanted your first time to be more special than this. I had this whole romantic night planned..."

I make a frustrated noise at him and he eyes me warily.

He intertwines our hands and pushes inside of me and I gasp at the pain. Holy shit. Colin kisses me sweetly while the pain subsides. Barely. My virgin ass.

"I love you sweetie... I love you so much... I'll make you feel so good... Just relax." he crooned into my ear.

I wrap my arms around his shoulders and I push my hips into his and soon he starts to move. We get a rhythm going and I still don't see what Mia was talking about. This hurts. But it feels kind of good.

Moral of the story is, this is weird.

I bite my lip trying to hold back my moans.

"Don't hold back. Let me hear you..." Colin pants out.

"Mmm... Colin..." I gasp.

"You like it...?" he grunts out. I nod my head and apparently that wasn't good enough because he turned us over so I was on top and he smacked my ass extra hard.

"Tell me you like it!" he said forcefully.

Well dang then. I thought your first time was supposed to be... Not as rough but okay.

"Yesss... I like it... C-Colin oh damn I like it..." I moan out. He kisses and nips down my neck and I scratch my nails up and down his chest. This felt amazing. Now I believe Mia.

"I-I'm close...Colin." I force out.

He's on top again with my leg thrown over his shoulder and oh my freakin' God... I can feel every damn inch of him right now.

I was damn near screaming and Colin was talkin' that shit.

"You like being fucked princess? No one can ever give it to you like I can. Don't even THINK about anyone else doin' this to you. You are mine."

I arch my back and cry out. "Oh my God! Colin... I'm so close!"

He licks the tips of his fingers and starts to rub lightly then hard around my clit.

"Cum for me baby. I need you to cum for me." he says while slamming into me.

I feel myself clench around him and I am screaming out his name. I scratch the hell out of his back and I feel him twitch while he releases. His eyes are staring down me, mouth open. Colin legit moaned. Like I am just staring at him come undone. I feel proud of myself.

He collapses on top of me and I rub his back and kiss him. I smile to myself. I just got it in with Colin Kaepernick.

Wait. I just had sex for the first time... I'm screaming on the inside.

It wasn't that awkward silence afterwards either. He held me and we just laid there in comfortable silence.

His stroke game is A-1 and I am no longer a virgin. Colin Kaepernick took my virginity and I'm okay with that.

I fall asleep beside him completely satisfied.