**Chapter 21**

[Louis POV]

The look on Harry's face when we approached the spot I had our date set up was priceless. As I held his hand and led him up the small walkway toward the beach I couldn't help but watch his reaction to the scene in front of us. I had set up a little beach side picnic in one of the open beach huts right next to the sand. I looked up at Harry again to see his mouth slightly parted and his beautiful green eyes wide with adoration.

"Lou is this for us?" He asked and I nodded. "This is beautiful!"

"No babe you're beautiful!" I smiled and pulled on his hand leading him down to where everything is set up.

When we reached the beach hut I gestured for Harry to take a seat on the picnic blanket I had laid out on the floor with the basket of food on top of it. He sat down crossed legged and I took a seat opposite him. I pulled the basket toward me and opened it up pulling out two paper plates handing one to Harry.

"Louis this is amazing. I never thought you were so romantic!" Harry speaks up as I pull out some food from the basket.

"Well I had to impress you didn't I?" I asked rhetorically and he smiled.

I opened up one of the wrapped up packages I had packed in the basket and placed a sandwich I had made earlier on Harry plate and then opened another package putting a sandwich on my own plate. I then pulled out other items from the basket such as crisps, chocolate, sweets and some sausage rolls.

"Help yourself." I told Harry and he grabbed some stuff putting it on his plate.

While he did this I pulled out two plastic glasses and a bottle of wine from the basket. I poured Harry and I both a drink and handed him a plastic glass.

"To us!" I said raising my glass and Harry knocked his against mine.

We both sat giggling and talking about each other's lives while we ate until everything was gone. There were things about Harry that I didn't even know until now and I'm glad he was happy to share them with me. He told me about how he thinks his mum doesn't care enough about him to spend any time with him and even told me some more about the cutting which I wasn't expecting. When we finished talking I stood up and held my hand out for Harry to take. He took my hand and I led him toward the sandy beach.

"Where are we going?" he asked and I turned to smile at him

"Just for a walk!"

We both stopped for a brief second and leant down taking off our shoes. We then laced our fingers together again as we held our shoes in the opposite hands and continued walking along the sandy beach letting the sand wriggle between our toes. After walking for a little while I brought us to a stop and pulled Harry down so we were both sitting on the sand. The sun was setting so I wanted to sit and watch it go down with harry by my side.

"Louis this has been the most amazing first date ever!" Harry spoke and I looked to him

"First date? Have you never been on a date before?" I asked curiously

"Well um no not really." he stuttered

"Aww well I'm glad I was your first date!" I told him honestly and he gave me a kind smile.

We sat rather close together on the sandy beach as we watched the beautiful colours of red, blue and yellow mix together as the sun set in the distance. I slyly wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled him closer to me enjoying this moment with him. I wasn't that focused on the sun set though, I was more focused on the look of adoration on his face.

When the sun finally set I stood up and held a hand out to help Harry up. He took my hand in his so I pulled him up so we were both standing. Our faces are just inches from each other at this point so I take the opportunity. I lean forward and slowly move my hand up to cup his face, I embarrassingly have to tiptoe a little as he is taller than me but eventually our lips meet.

My lips burn as they make contact with his making my heart flutter and my mind go blank. Harry doesn't hesitate to place his hand on the small of my back as he kisses back gently. I move my lips against his lightly as I'm not too sure if he's kissed anyone before but I soon learn he's done this before. Harry's tongue swipes along my bottom lip so I part them letting him gain access. I massage his tongue with mine while holding my tiptoed position to keep my height. After a mind blowing tow minutes of making out Harry and I separate and I place my feet firmly back on the floor making sure not to lose my balance.

"I like you Harry!" I tell him honestly.

"I like you too Lou." he admits although I'm not sure he knows exactly what I mean.

"No I mean I really like you. Like more then a friend kind of like you." I told him and Harry blushed and looked away.

"I erm. I feel the same way!" he said looking at the floor.

Happy with what he just admitted I placed my fingers under his chin and brought his gaze back to look at me. His eyes looked scared but happy at the same time. But I knew right now this was the right moment.

"Harry will you be my boyfriend?" I asked and a smile crept onto his face.

"Of course I will!"