**Chapter 12**

Bit of a filler sorry. Still Harry POV

The sun shone brightly through the open curtains. As I opened my eyes I had to squint to see what I was looking at. Glancing around the room I took it all in, I was so preoccupied looking after Louis last night that I didn't get a chance to look around properly so now was my perfect opportunity. I glanced around noticing the walls were painted a bluish colour but they were also covered in posters of both men and women actors and some were of bands. There was a desk by the window and a rug on the floor but other than all that and his bed that was it. A pretty simple room.

I rolled over in my spot keeping my arm that was under Louis' still sleeping body as still as I could, I got comfortable and just lay there staring at him while he slept. He looks so peaceful and out of pain right now but I'm not letting him go to school today. He needs a couple of days to recover and even then when he does come back to school I'm going to look after him as best I can, it's the least I could do.

"Harry you're staring!" Louis spoke making me jump as I watched a smile appear on his face.

"Sorry I thought you were sleeping."

"That's even creepier!" he laughed and opened his eyes properly then rubbed them with his fisted hands.

"Sorry!" I mumbled turning away from him.

I heard him laugh but continued staring at the ceiling; I interlocked my fingers and rested my hands on my bare chest as the cover fell onto my waist. I didn't want to move around too much and knock Louis by accident hurting him more then he already was.

"How you feeling today Lou?" I asked

"Sore," He laughed. "No I'm ok, I need to take some more painkillers but I'm ok. It's just my ribs."

He gave me a small smile but then that smile turned to a frown. I looked at him a little worried that he was in pain or something but then he spoke again.

"Haz I need you to help me get up. I really need to pee."

I laughed at his unfortunate predicament but jumped up from the bed wearing nothing but boxer shorts and shot around to his side of the bed. I helped him sit up and then pulled him to his feet and let him lean against me. We walked slowly to the bathroom and I stood outside while he peed. Thankfully he was able to do this himself today whereas yesterday he was unable to. Once he had finished I let him lean against me again as I walked him back to his room and sat him back down on his bed.

"Better now?"

"Much, thank you." he replied lying back down.

As he laid his head back I noticed his eyes widen and look down at my arm. Not realizing I quickly looked down seeing something I wish I had remembered was there. My cuts, my fresh new cuts from the other day were fully on show as I stood nearly naked in front of Louis.

"Harry what is that?" he gasped finding his words.

"Nothing!" I quickly shot back and grabbed my jumper from the floor pulling it on over my head and hugging my body

"Seriously Harry what happened to your arm? Did you do that?" he asked

I knew from this point he wasn't going to leave it be. I had to get out of there. I can't answer his questions, he can't know I self-harm he'd hate me. The one friend I've had in years will hate me for a mistake I made trying to make myself feel better. I quickly pulled on my jeans off the floor and slipped into my shoes I didn't even bother saying goodbye as I ran out of Louis' room down the stairs and out the front door. Once outside I practically ran home and straight into my room.

Mum wasn't home, she never is. Always more worried about being at work or getting work done I knew I'd be alone at home for the rest of the day. I slouched down on my bed thinking over how stupid I had been. How could I have forgotten they were there? Why did I strip off to sleep in his bed? I must have been so occupied with making sure he was ok I completely forgot about my own situation.

I flopped my head back on my bed and let out a long loud sigh. How could I be so stupid!

Hey are you guys still enjoying the story please leave a comment and let me know, i need some inspiration. Love you all