**Epilogue**

Unfortunatly this is it guys. This is the end. I did only plan for this to be a short story so im sorry if you are disapointed. Please feel free to read my other stories and if you ever want to chat you are welcome to PM me. I love you all for reading. Dont forget to comment and vote if you like it <3

[Harry POV]

1 year later

Oh how excited I am for today. Today is the day high school is finally over. I'm graduating today and the best part about it is Louis will be by my side the whole time. He too is graduating and we both got accepted into the University of East London. Louis choosing to study Drama/Performing Arts and I chose to do a degree in English. We're still going strong and together we fought of the bullies. It turned out that Liam was only bullying Louis because he was jealous that Louis was open about his sexuality and Zayn well he ended up getting sent to Juvy for some crime that no one knows much about.

I jumped excitedly out of bed and made my way into the bathroom. Me and my mum still don't talk and too be honest I can't wait to get out of her house and into the University dorm rooms. Unfortunately Louis and I weren't roomed together but we're still on the same campus so we get to see each other whenever we're free. After climbing into the shower I rinsed and washed myself down before jumping back out and drying myself off with a towel. I then brushed my teeth and exited the bathroom heading back into my room.

My black gown and cap were already steamed and hung up on a hanger in my room for me to change into but I didn't want to do that until last minute because knowing my luck I would spill something down them. I pulled on some black skinny jeans that Louis had told me I looked nice in and a plain white shirt that I had also ironed then slipped on some socks before going downstairs.

Surprisingly when I entered the kitchen my mum was standing over the stove cooking something that smelt delicious. My eyes widened in shock, I thought she was going to be working.

"Mum what are you doing home?" I asked walking toward the fridge to grab a bottle of water.

"What you think I'd miss my only sons graduation?" she questioned me back and I just shrugged taking a seat at the table.

"I don't know!"

"Well I'm not missing it. And I wanted to make you something so here eat this." she replied setting a full plate of pancakes in front of me.

I looked at her shocked but quickly dug into the gorgeous smelling pancakes in front of me. It didn't take me long to finish them along with my bottle of water so I placed the plate in the sink and my bottle in the bin before turning to go upstairs.

"Harry wait!" mum called after me.

"Yes?"

"When is Louis getting here I want a picture of you two in your gowns?"

Yes my mum knows about Louis and I dating and she didn't have much to say about it at first but I guess she's come to accept him. Not that I would have cared or stopped dating him even if she didn't approve.

"Um should be here very soon actually." I replied looking at my phone to see it was nearly 9am.

Louis and I had arranged that he would come by here so we could take pictures before we left to go to school. Our graduation was at 10am so there was plenty of time to get ready and get to school in time.

I ran upstairs and pulled on my gown taking my cap in my hand not wanting to put it on just yet. I then made my way downstairs and just as I got to the bottom step the doorbell went. I opened the front door to reveal my beautiful boyfriends standing there in a long black gown with a cap in hand just like I had.

"Hey Lou, come in." I greeted him with a quick kiss as he stepped inside.

"Morning babe. You look great." he smiled

"Harry is that Louis. Come through here both of you!" My mum called from the kitchen.

I closed the door behind Louis and took his hand as I led the way into the kitchen where mum was waiting for us both with a camera in hand. I rolled my eyes seeing her like this as I think it's the first time she's ever acted like a real mum should but smiled anyway.

"Ok boys stand together and put your caps on!" Mum told us and I notice Louis blush a little.

"Muuum." I whined dragging my word out for effect.

"Don't Harry. I want to remember this moment!" she smirked holding the camera up to her face.

Half an hour later and many, many pictures mum finally put the camera down. I don't know if she just got bored of taking pictures or if the camera ran out of memory but she put it down gave Louis and I a kiss on the cheek and headed upstairs to get ready. I turned to Louis once mum was out the room and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. Over the year I had grown a little more so now I was even taller than him but that didn't stop him from being the guy in our relationship.

"I'm sorry about her. It's the first time she's acting like a real mum in my entire life and she chooses now to embarrass me!"

"No need to apologise for her Haz, I know what she's like from what I've seen or should I say not seen of her over the past year and from what you've told me. But just think we're going to be moving to University in a couple weeks and when we do it's a fresh start and a new life for both of us!"

"Thank you for being so amazing and for being such a great and supportive boyfriend!" I told him and again Louis blushed.

"How can I not to such an amazing person. You make me so happy Harry. Now enough of all this mushy stuff. Let's go graduate!"

Louis grabbed my hand and led me out the door. We walked hand in hand down the street seeing other students from the school walking by with their gowns on too. A couple even smiled at us. I guess this day makes everyone happy.

When we reached the school people were already taking their seats as parents, siblings and friends sat in the audience. I took my seat next to Louis as we both placed on our caps like the other graduates had done. Soon enough the ceremony started and names began to get called after the valedictorian had said her speech. As our names were near the end of the alphabet it took a while but eventually my name was called out. Feeling nervous Louis squeezed my hand for reassurance as I stood up and made my way on stage. I took my diploma and shook our headmasters hand before making my way back off stage. A couple names later and it was Louis turn to receive his diploma. I cheered and clapped as he made his way on stage and thanked the head master just as everyone else had.

Another little speech later this time from our headmaster and everyone was jumping to their feet launching their caps in the air. It was just like something you'd see in a movie or something but the amazing feeling I got in my stomach just knowing I would soon be heading off to University was just so overwhelming that I couldn't help but smile.

"We did it baby. We graduated!" I smiled widely at Louis before taking his face in-between my hands and placing a firm kiss to his lips. Something I've grown to love doing.

I moved my lips against his in a slow magnetic movement. Open mouthed but nothing to heavy as we were still in a room full of people. Eventually Louis pulled back from my grip placed his hands on my shoulders and looked me straight in the eye before speaking.

"I never doubted us. I love you Harry Styles and I will continue loving you until the day you don't want me anymore. I can't wait to start this new chapter of our life together! I know there will still be ups and downs but as long as I have you by my side I will always be happy."

THE END!