A Day With a Jerk part 1:

I was awake way before I needed to. My door was shut but I could hear Kevin moving around the apartment.  Why was he up so early. We have another two hours of sleep. I got up and opened the door slowly and tipped toed down the hall. The Kitchen lights were dim low and so were the living room lights. What was here in here doing? I poked my head around the corner of the living room.  Kevin had his headphones in. He was shirtless, lifting weights. He didn't see me but I could see him. I could see the sweat rolling down his back. I couldn't bring myself to stop looking at him. When I finally stopped looking  I went down the hall way back into my room. I went into the bathroom and splashed some water on my face. How come I couldn't remember having sex with all that? Why did I want to remember. I could still smell body wash in my hair and on my skin. I shock my head shut the bathroom light off. I went and lead back in my bed. It wasn't long before my cell vibrated under my pillow. I know who it was.

"I am awake Romona." She always called to make sure I was awake for school. 

"That's a first, why are you awake?" Romona asked. "Did you and him stay up having hot sex?" I rolled my eyes.

"No, I heard Kevin moving around now I am awake. He's in the living room lifting weights." I reached over and turned on my lamp.

"Wow, does have abs? I know he does."

"Romona?" I hissed at her.

"Sorry, it's not good to talk about your best friend's husband like that." Now she just teasing me. There was gentle knock on the door and I sat up.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"Yes." He opened the door and looked at me. He stood there for few seconds like he was lost.

"Um...we leave for school in a hour. And there is donuts in the kitchen." He was looking at me for a long time.

"Okay." He stepped back and shut the door.

"Was that him?" I forgot I was on the phone with Romona.

"Yeah, I have to go. I'll see you at school." She said okay and hung up the phone. I got and got dressed for school.

 As I got dressed I wondered what everyone was going to think about this unholy union between Kevin and I. I mean we didn't belong in each other's world. I didn't see how Mr. Whitman though we were good for each other. Kevin clearly didn't want me here anymore then I wanted to be here. I didn't know how we were going to make this work. I came out of my room and into the kitchen. I spotted the pink box in the kitchen. I liked my lips went out the hunt for milk.

"Your wearing that to school." I turned to see him buttoning up his shirt.

"Yes, what's wrong with what I am wearing?" I poured a glass of milk.

"It's all baggy, you can't see your shape in those cloths at all." I rolled my eyes at him.

"There is nothing wrong with what I am wearing. I am sorry if what I wear isn't what the girls you hook-up with normally wear." He stood looking at me again.

"I've seen what you wear outside of school. Like what you had on in the bar that night. That was sexy." He pointed at me. "This is boring. I know you only wear this just so people won't know how sexy you really are." I hated to admit this but he was right. I only had this on cause I didn't want anyone staring at me.

"I am not sexy." That was a lie. Kevin grinned.

"I had sex with you, I know what you look like with out cloths." I blushed as he looked at his watch.

"We got some time to spear. Go change into something else. Something that isn't baggy." I put my donut down and went back into my room. I hunted in the closet when Kevin walked in. I pulled my arm and sat me on the bed. I watched as he moved stuff around. He put my bag cloths on one side of the closet and my night pretty cloths on the other side. Kevin pulled out my black jeans with the rip in the knees. He then lead my white sweater on the bed that said "this is my zombie killing sweat." God, everyone was going to be looking at me.