A Day With A Jerk Pt:2

The day went by smoothly after lunch. Kevin kept me close to him all day. Maybe I was saying this too early, but maybe he was trying to better himself for me. He held my hand and walked me to just about all my cloths. He didn't mind when I asked questions. Everyone looked at us when he brought me to class. After sixth period Kevin I were asked to the office. The office were asking about our paper work. They went ahead and changed my name in the office. It didn't click in my head till I was in the office that my last name changed. My name was no longer A'Gillies, it was Clines. Kevin laughed at the shock that was all over my face. My name was Hailley Leona Clines. After we came from the office Kevin walked to the last of class. He told me at the end of the day to meet him at the car. I went into music class and took my set. Louis turned and looked at me. I could feel him looking at me and I wish he would stop.

 "Is it true?" He whispered to me. God, I wasn't in the mood to speak to him.

"Is what true." Louis was my  stalker in a way. I took only one class with him and he enjoyed it. He sits with me and Romona at lunch. I knew that's only to be close to me.

"About you and that Kevin guy. That you and he are married?" This was good, maybe now that Kevin and I were....married. He wouldn't bother me.

"Yes, Kevin is my husband." Louis didn't say anything for a while but when I was packing up to leave he followed me down the hall to my locker.

"How come your married to a jerk. He treats you like shit. He probably just wants to fuck you and that's it. How come you can't marry a nice guy?" A nice guy, he means him. Louis's words were kind of mean.

"That's none of your business Louis." I wanted him leave me alone now.

"Wait." He stood there. He looked down at my stomach.

"He got you pregnant didn't he? That's why you married him cause he knocked you up." I didn't say anything. "I can see you have put on a little weight." Tears came down my face. How could he think something like that. Was it that impossible that a guy like Kevin couldn't marry a girl like me with out being pregnant.   

"Leave me alone." I mumbled. He didn't leave.

"How could you be so stupid Hailley. I didn't think you were like that." I was about to walk off when Kevin walked up to me.

"What's taking you? You want to be late for work...." He looked at me face. "Why are you crying?" He looked over at Louis. "Is this guy bothering you? Did he do something to you?" 

"The question is what did you do to her." Louis said to him.

"He called me fat....he thinks you married me cause I am having a baby." I whispered softly.

"I don't know who you are and I don't give a shit right now. I catch you near her again I will beat the shit out of you." Kevin closed my locked and pulled  my  back pack around  him. Louis walked off. Kevin looked at me and wiped my face. We both walked to the car.

 Kevin picked me up on time after work. He didn't seem to happy to see me. I wanted to tell him about my day. About the little kids that came into the shop. I wanted to talk to him life a real couple would do. I could see he wasn't in the talking mood right now. I wonder if I did something wrong. It wasn't till I got into the apartment when I  caught on to him. He was only acting like this in public, when we were at school. At home when it was just us, he was going to act like he always had. Yes, he felt bad for making my life what it is. But that was it. I was dumb to think he was coming around to me. I am dumb to think that we were friends. I stood in the kitchen that was now filled with food. He went back into his room and changed his cloths. He came back in dressed in all black. I sat at the corner of the table making a sandwich. 

 "I am going out for a while. You should be able to find something to eat." I looked at him.

"Where are you going and when will you be back?" I didn't want to be in here alone. He looked at me.

"I am going to meet some friends and I will be back in a while." He picked up his car keys. "You need sleep wear is in your room on the bed. And you have my number if you needed it." He went out the door and locked it behind him. I went off to my room. When I turned the light I spotted a red Victoria Secret bag on my bed. I smiled big. I opened the bag and pulled out what was to be pajamas. They weren't what I called pajamas. They were small sexy night gowns that looked to only come above my knees. I pulled different color night gown out of the big. I started to blush. There were matching panties that came along with them. Did he really expect me to wear this? Was this some kind of joke. He couldn't be serious. Did he buy all the girls he slept with these kind of gifts? Did he expect me to be like the pass girls he has been with it. I walked off into the bath room and slammed the door shut. I got into the shower.

 Once my shower was over I got out and sat on my bed looking at what had came out of the red bag. I picked up my phone and stare to text and him. I was going to tell him off. But I changed my mind. I put my phone down and got up the nerve to put on my new sleep where. I picked the soft pink one and the matching panties to wear. I went into the bath room and brushed out my blue wet hair and shut the light off. I picked up my books and lead on my bed. I made shore my door was wide open to my room. I waited till about  a little after eight and went into the kitchen. I stood in the kitchen making pasta. That was my best dish, he was going to love this. I wanted to see that he wasn't bugging me at all with his little gift. I heard the door opened the door I knew it was him. I sat down at the table like I had been eating. He walked into the kitchen he was talking off his tie.

"What smells so...." He didn't finish his statement. He was looking right at me.

"Welcome home." I said to him with a smile. He stood just looking at me.

"Umm... you cooked?" He asked looking at me. I looked at him.

"Would you like me when to fix you some?" I asked.

"Sure you fix it and I'll be right back." I went to fix him something to eat. I sat his bowl on the table and sat back in my seat. Kevin came back in ten minutes later. He sat down across from me. He took a fork full of pasta and ate it. He looked at me.

"Are you going to be cooking a lot?" He asked softly.

"I can if you want me too." Kevin smiled at me.

"Good cause I like your cooking." We both sat in kitchen eating.