Blue Hair

Kevin's P.O.V

  I walked down the hall from the Kitchen. I shut off the living room light and dimmed the kitchen lights. I looked up and noticed Hailley sleeping soundly on the sofa. I though she would have snapped at me for buy the night gowns. But I liked how they looked on her. I can see the tattoos on her arms, back and leg. I hated to admit this, but she had a way better body then Amanda. Amanda was flat chested and Hailley had to be at least about a "C" cup. Hailley also had long legs. Her tattoos were interesting  to me. 

 I turned the t.v. off and picked her up in my arms. I carried her down the hall to her room. I lead her down in her bed and pulled her blanket around her. I still couldn't figure out why she had blue hair. Her hair matched her eyes, a sea blue. Her hair was started to grow on me. In the day that she's been here, she's grown on me. I turned and walked out the door.

"Kevin." Her voice was a light whisper. How come I reacted to her voice like a lost puppy. I turned to her. Her eyes was half open.

"Yes Hailley?" I came closer to her. I stood over the bed looking down at her. She looked so peaceful. Odd how she was first girl that I let sleep over at my place. She was the first girl I ever bough sleep wear for.

"I had a nice day with you even though I know you were only nice to me because of out current situation. It was nice seeing another side of you." I sat down on the bed and looked at her.

"Some of that wasn't faked. I won't be letting people bully you anymore. Your my wife no matter if I want it or not. And I liked spending the day with you. My wife." She giggled softly.

"Did you just giggle?" I asked.

"Yes, why?" God her giggling was cute giggle.

"By the way, the night gown looks absolutely sexy on you. I like seeing you in it." She looked at me when that expression she always did when I said something like that. I turned on her night light and pulled her door half way close. I went into my room and pulled the door half way just in case she might need me. I took off my cloths and lead in the dark thinking. This was my "me time" I liked to reflect on the day by laying in the dark. Normally I though about school. But my mind was on the girl down the hall.

 Today at school I didn't want to stop holding her hand. I didn't want to let her go to her classes. Out the hall when I told her how sorry I was. I really meant every word that I had said to her. The girl that I had spent more then half my school day bullying,  was the same girl I am married to. I don't even recall why I ever bothered her. Hailley was sweet girl. Today when she hugged me in the hall I wanted more then just that hug. I don't want to admit this but I wanted to hold her in my arms and never let go. Her body was so warm and soft. She wasn't like any other girl that I had been with. She was different. I still didn't know how came to be married but I was grateful that it was her and not some girl that wanted my money.

  Good my money. I was really stupid that day with Mr.Whitman. All she wanted was the straighten her life out and nothing more. All I did was yell about how my damn money was more important me me. God I was dumb. I was dumb for making fun of her hair. It wasn't so bad once you get use to it. It made her bold and unique. She was unique. I didn't like her cloths. I didn't like her she covered her body in baggy cloths. Now I can't stop thinking about her in that night gown and those tattoos. I didn't even know she had tattoos. I wonder if anyone ever knew that they were there. I didn't know I missed that the night at the hotel. I didn't know she could cook or that she had a job. My phone rang. I picked up phone.

"Hello?" I asked.

"You alone? I want to come over." I put my hand over my face. I wasn't in the mood for Amanda's games.

"I am married Amanda." She knew this. She just wanted to get in my head.

"So, that doesn't mean I can't come over and have a little fun with you Kevin. You use to always like having a little midnight fun."

"I am married, I don't plan to  cheat on my wife so fuck off Amanda. She lives with me, so have some respect for if not for yourself." I was sick of Amanda and sick of girls like her.

"So you rather play husband with that virgin." I rolled my eyes and hung up the phone in her face. I lead there thinking.

 I wonder, was I Hailley's first time? I had to find away to ask her with out pissing her off. There was few things I wanted to talk about with her. I  just need to find the time and place to talk to her. Andrew all ready told me to stop shutting her out. Hailley Clines, I kind of liked how that sound.