She's Mine ♥

I lead in my bed not willing to move. I didn't feel like getting up or talking Kevin. I didn't feel like  look at him. After what he said to me, I really didn't want to talk to him and I could tell he didn't want to talk to me. As if being suspend for 3 days made the house silent. I couldn't get to work cause Kevin was my only ride. I was stuck at home trying to find anything to keep from getting board. After a long 3 days I went back to school, it was nice not having Amanda around. I would have enjoyed it more if Kevin was talking to me. The girl rides with him were long and boring. I was going to try and talk to him when turned to the radio.

 It was close to holidays. Tonight was a big Halloween party and Andrew's house and we were invited. I was going to escape the house and Kevin. I put on my blue skinny jeans blue hoodie that said "Crayola" on it. I was going as a blue crayon. I went out the door behind Kevin and got in the car. Kevin didn't dress up at all. We got to the party and parted ways. I found Romona in the corner drinking something. I sat down next to her and she passed me a cup

Kevin's P.O.V.

  Where the hell was she? I haven't seen her since we got here. It wasn't like her at all to even want to go to a party. And why the hell couldn't I find her, she dressed like a blue crayon.  She wasn't in none of the rooms. I knocked on the next door and walked in not waiting for the answer. Andrew was on top of Romona.

"Dude get the fuck out!" Andrew yelled. 

"Have either of you seen Hailley?" This wouldn't be the first time I have walked in on Andrew with a girl.

"She's not in here now get out!" Romona told me. I shut the door and went back down stairs. I went  back to the living room. I looked in the kitchen again. Maybe she left and went home. I pulled my keys of my pocket.

"SOME ONE HELP!" Everyone suddenly moved outside. I followed as I broke the crowed. Everyone was looking around the pool. Katrina was pulling Hailley out of the pool. I went running over.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!" Katrina laid Hailley on the ground. She wasn't moving.

"She slipped right into the pool and hit her head." I placed my hand on Hailley's chest she wasn't breathing. I took her in my arms and breathed into her. I pushed on her chest. Water came out but she wasn't breathing. I tried to again. More water came out.

"Hailley open your eyes." I breathed into her and pushed and pushed.

"Kevin..." Hailley said softly as she opened her eyes. "Kevin your hurting me a little." I picked her up in my arms.

"I am sorry." Sorry for ignoring her, sorry for calling her stupid. I could have lost her just now, and the last thing I told was that she was stupid. I carried her to the car. "Lets get to you home." I put her in the back set. As I drove I could her her in the back seat shivering and shacking. I quickly got her home and up to the apartment, I didn't mind the leather seat in my car were wet.

"Lets get you some warm cloths." She stood in the living room. I went her room and found sweat pants and a sweater for her. I waited in the living room while she changed. I turned on a movie and turned the oven to make a pizza. Hailley had a blanket pulled around her. I sat down next to her.

"Where did you found this sweater?" The sweater she had on, I was holding on to for a while now.

"I found it in my car, that day we came from White Chapel. It was in my car, I don't know. For some reason I held on to it." I pulled my arm around her shoulders.

"I've been looking for it." She turned and curled herself into me. "What are we going to do about the Holidays? Hailley reached the blanket touching her hands to my hand that was around her. Funny how my hands were always cold and sweaty. She never seemed to mind.

"Normally I spend the holidays with my sister. My parents would come over. My mom and sister would make dinner as the rest of the extend family comes over." Hailley rubbed my hand in her hands.

"For me it's different. I would make up at six a.m. to help my Matt cook. My parents would get the house ready for the extended family and for my grandparents. My father's parents don't really like my mom. She tries to get everything perfect. Once dinner is done we set down and eat. My mom and my dad's mother normally argue with smart remarks. By the end of the night I normally fall asleep in front the TV." I smiled. Her family was no different from mine.

"Maybe it's time our parents met each other." I genitally stroked Hailley's hair.

"I think so, my mom has been wondering about that."  We would have a lot driving to do. Hailley turned and kissed me. I knew I have been forgiven for being a jackass to her. She mine, not matter what.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote,fan,comment, share, add on facebook.

Night_Fall