Miss Boring

I sat the kitchen table eating dinner with Matt and Caleb. My parents had agreed to watch the twins for Caleb while he and Matt went out to some bar. The twins came running up to the table and looked at me. They were two beautiful little girls. They had Caleb's brown hair and pretty smile.

"Aunt Hailley will make us cookies like last time?" Catherin asked me.

"Yeah! And can we go in the back yard and catch fireflies." Christi said. They were so adorable. It was hard to tell them no.

"Yes." I smiled. They jumped up and down clapping there hands. Both them went back into the living to play with my dad. Caleb looked at me.

"Your sooooooo boring. You rather stick around here playing with my kids on a Friday night then go out?" I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you worry about what I do on a Friday night." I opened the beer on the table and drunk from it. My parents didn't mind me having a beer or two when they are home.

"Why don't you come with us. It could be fun." Matt suggested.

 Before I knew it I was up in my closet trying to find something to wear. It felt good to ditch my baggy cloths. I slipped on black tights that had rips in the legs. I found my white shorts. I found my zombie hello kitty sweater and slipped it on. I was going to show them I was boring. I was tired of people thinking that I was boring.

 I felt the warm kissing my arm. I opened my eyes. The room was bright and the bed. This bad was way too big to be mine. I tried to sit up but the arm around was restricting me. I looked over to see who the arm belong too. My heart almost jumped out my chest. I was sitting there frozen when he opened his eyes and looked right at me. He sat up right away.

"What the hell are you doing here? And bed with me and naked?" I took  the sheet on the bed and wiped around me. I got up looking for my cloths. God  where were my cloths. My head was pounding. I couldn't remember how I got here. How I ended up in bed with him.

"I could ask you the same question." I hurried and slipped on panties and my bra. Where the hell was my sweater. I found my tank top but not my sweater.

"God, I had sex with Hailley." I rolled my eyes.

"What did you do to me? How did I get here?" I demanded to know.

"Like I would fucking know? I can't believe I had sex with you." I turned to give him the finger but when I did there it was on my finger. A ring, a silver ring with black diamonds.

"God I am married to you!" I blurted out. He looked at his hands. There was sliver ring around his finger. 

"Wait, it's not real unless there is a marriage licence." Kevin Clines said to me. I kept looking for my shirt. I found my shoes when I looked to see Kevin Clines standing motionless near the big table of our hotel room. He was holding something.

"What is that?" He held the paper for me to see it. It was a marriage licence from White Chapel hotel and Chapel. There was only one White Chapel in this town and we were in it. I felt my feet  crumble under me. I couldn't breath and my heart was beating so fast.

"I can't believe I screwed up my life. There goes my money. I can't believe I am married to you." He said to me or to himself. God, I was going to puke.

"Hailley?" One night of fun and end up married. Not only married but married to a guy that hated my soul and treated me like crap. I was only 18, i had no business being married.

"Hailley?" I looked up at him. "Stop crying and relax." I wiped my face. Why was he being so nice all of a sudden.

"What are we going to do?" I asked him.