Normal v.s. Ninja

It had been a been a normal day for me. The guys and I had trained, played video games, and had food fights.

Yeah, this may not have been normal for most people, but it was normal for a ninja. That night as I was dosing off, I scanned a letter my mother had sent me.

She wanted to know if I was ever going back to school. Or if I was going to move back home when the world was saved.

I thought about it for a minute. It had been hard adjusting to this new normal. Back with my parents even though I had five siblings I still had my own room.

But now I have to share just about everything! 'Maybe it would be better if I had stayed normal.' I thought as I fell asleep.

When I woke people were shouting and running around. "Omar! Last call! You'll be late for your paper route and then you'll late for school." My mother called.

Wait my mother! I looked around. I was in my old room. I looked around for the guys. This had to be some kind of sick prank.

I got dressed and did my paper route in a daze. I barely made it to school on time.

I forgot how boring this. I tried not to fall sleep as teachers drowned on about I don't know what.

At lunch I choked down the slop they call food. They must have gotten their recipes from Cole.

The rest of the day wasn't so bad. I got to correct teachers on every single minor detail they were wrong about.

Just as I was unlocking my bike to go home 'Killer' Kenny Carter, the school bully, decided to try and dislocate my shoulder while calling me a toad of a bookworm.

At home I found my two my two younger siblings using the couch as a trampoline. My homework spot.

My baby sister Stephanie was playing with, what seemed like all her toys in the middle of the room.

Meanwhile Bethany had the T.V. up full blast while Carter tried to drown her out with music from the computer.

I can't believe this is the mad house I used to live in. I miss my other mad house!

As loud as it was, dinner super boring. Not a lot of laughter and jokes. Certainly no food fights.

The second I lay down in bed I was out cold.

Two seconds later there was a loud beeping noise. "NO!" I screamed as I sat up in bed. "I AM NOT DOING THAT AGAIN!!!!!!!"

"You're not doing what again?" said a familiar voice. I looked around to see four faces looking at me like I was crazy.

"Wait.... One, two, three, four! Red, black, white, blue! Fire, lightning, earth, ice! Kai, Cole, Zane, Motor mouth of lightning that can't shut up even when he's sleeping! I'M BACK!!! I've never so happy to share a room with three loud, annoying, crazy people and their even louder blue alarm clock!"

They all stared at me. "Gee thanks." Jay said rolling his eyes. "Would you guys get up?! Serpentine are attacking Jamanakai Village!" Nya called over the intercom.

I jumped out bed and spun on my ninja suite. "Come on guys! Snakes aren't gonna smash in their own skulls!" I called as I raced down the hall.

After the the battle I downed Cole's cooking like Zane made it. Then I called my mother and told her l was NEVER going back to school or moving back home!

The moral of this story; drop out of school and become a ninja!

Sorry future self. Jay wrote that! I really need to get a pad lock on this thing! Normal life is ok.

But if you find an amulet, get hit by a tree and saved by an old man, by all means become a ninja!

COLE STAY OUT OF MY JOURNAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!