Stiles

Can't Live Without - Hollyn

"Stiles." I said again. He just stood there. Then he started to walk our way. My smile widened. Stiles was running towards us. "Stiles. Keep going. I can see you, Stiles, don't stop!"

"Nevah?" I faintly heard him. I held out my hand, hoping that he would reach out for it. Then the light started to fade.

"No. No, no. Stiles." I took a step forward. Scott and Malia held me back. The light went away. And so did Stiles. "Stiles come back. Stiles!"

"Nevah..." Scott softly said behind me.

"Where is he?" I muttered, tears starting to pool in my eyes. I turned to face my friends. "It was working. You saw him, right?"

"We didn't see anyone." Malia shook her head.

"No." I turned back towards the tunnel, shaking my head. "He was here. I know it. Guys, Stiles was here."

Lydia sent me a small smile and squeezed my arm. Scott and Malia led me back in to the bunker. Why didn't they see him? Why was I the only one who saw and heard him? Scott gave me a sad smile before he went to close the door. Liam ran out of nowhere and stopped the door from closing.

"Liam..." Scott looked at him in shock.

"There's something you need to see." Liam panted out.

"You're still here."

"But everyone else is gone. All of them. They're all gone." Liam informed us. I closed my eyes, squeezing them shut. We're the last ones, and we're next. "Look, you have to come with me."

"What is it?" Scott eagerly asked.

"I can't explain it. I have to show you." Liam started to back away. Scott turned to face us.

"Uh, all right. You guys stay here. Just in case."

"What? No, Scott! I saw him! Stiles has to be out there somewhere." I went forward.

"Just in case. In case Stiles comes back?" Malia questioned.

"Nevah, you have to stay here. If there's any hope, you need to keep trying." With that Scott left with Liam. He closed the bunker door behind him, leaving us three girls in the room. I huffed, crossing my arms as I glared at the door. Ok, fine then McCall. I'll just wait until you leave to go find him. When a few minutes passed by, I went to the bunker door and started to open in it.

"What are you doing?" Lydia asked.

"We're gonna go find Stiles." Malia walked over to me, giving me a nod. I sent her a thankful smile.

"Scott told us to stay in case he shows up here." Lydia informed.

"And since when have I ever listened?" I perked an eyebrow.

"Stiles isn't coming here. If he was, he would've, and he hasn't, so he's not." Malia turned to face me. "You still think it worked, right?"

"I know I saw him." I nodded my head.

"And Nevah never wrong about these things." Malia pointed out.

"Uh, I wouldn't say never." I winced, scratching the back of my neck.

"But right now?"

"Right now, I'm not wrong. Stiles is out there. I can feel it."

"Are you sure?" Lydia bit her lip.

"I'm positive it. Look, if you guys want to stay here and wait for him, then fine. Go ahead. But I'm going out there to look for my boyfriend." I started to walk out the door.