Chapter 2.

I woke up the next morning with a text from Makayla. "Wake up, hurry. Look out your window!" I walked over and looked out the window. Then I looked at her window. She had her phone to her ear, and she pointed for me to answer mine. Hey. I told you. We live right across from each other. 😎 I answered the phone. "Hey fag." I said. "Well Goodmorning to you too." She said back. "You know I'm kidding. Chill." I laughed. "I know, I know, but guess what!" She sounded happy. I rolled my eyes and laid down on my bed. "What?" I said. "So uh, you know how at the party last night, Scott and I were together most of the night?" She asked. I replied with,"Oh yeah. You traded me for him. Thanks." She laughed. "Oh I saw you with Lahey. Better be thanking me. But anyway, he's coming over today and were going out for ice cream and stuff." I laughed. "Awh. Two fags in love." She laughed. "I hate you." I looked out my window. "You love me." She laughed and we hung up. Stiles knocked on my door. "Oh good. You're awake." I laughed. "So I saw you workin the moves with Lahey last night." I thought to myself. "Oh my god. Is he trying to talk ghetto?" I laughed. "Stiles. Please don't talk that way." 😂😂 I said to him. He laughed. He said,"just watching out for my baby sis." I laughed. "Not such a baby anymore. I try for my license today. Remember?" I was so excited. I would finally get to drive. Alone. I could sing as loud as I wanted. I smiled. "Yeah well that's why I came up here. Dad is on call and he got a call so I'm taking you for your test." Awesome. "Alright." He laughed. "Get ready." He said before shutting my door. I walked over. I loved the fact that I had my own bathroom. I scrunched my hair, work a ruffled white tank top, khaki shorts, and white flip flops. I walked downstairs and walked out the door after Stiles texted me to come out to his jeep. I loved his. Ours were exactly the same, just different color. 😍 I turned on the radio. "You and that radio!" He said. I laughed. Makayla texted me,"good luck on your test today! You'll need it! 😂😂" my driving wasn't that bad.. We pulled up to the DMV and I got out. I walked in with Stiles and soon I was walking out to one of their cars. I felt weird. I got in, and buckled up. She gave me a check mark. I checked my mirrors, and she gave me another check. I turned and went to pull out, and gave my signal another check. Then it was time for switching lanes, signals, check. Mirrors, check. I done pretty good. I was nervous for the parallel parking, but I aced that thing. 😎🙌 we went back to where we started, and Stiles asked how I done. I acted sad,"Well.. Pretty good apparently because I get my license!!" He high fived me. I was so happy. He even let me drive his precious jeep home. We walked in the house, and Lydia texted him, to come hang out, he told me he would be back later and asked me if I wanted to go. I said no. I figured they wanted alone time. I called Makayla and told her to come over. I walked in our back yard, and saw.. A gold cart?! Oh my god. This is the life. 😎😁 we road it around the block, a million times. It was so fun, then we came home, and decided to swim and tan. We tanned first, floated around, then swam and done tricks and stuff. Yes. It was the middle of June. I heard a loud noise coming from the drive way. I jumped out of the pool, only to find that they had delivered my jeep!! 😊😊😊 I was so happy. My baby. My pride and joy was back. OMG. Yes. 😍 I texted Stiles and told him. And dad called and I told him. They were both happy I was happy. Makayla and I got dressed and decided to drive around. Scott texted her, and said to meet him, at the pool. Not to swim, but to talk and walk. Scott said to bring me Isaac was gonna be there. She ran across the street and got dressed and came back. We pulled out, and left.

We got to the pool it was packed. Cars, kids, and parents everywhere. There was no way I was swimming in that. We got out of the jeep, and walked over to Scott and Isaac. Isaac had a red, Chevy. His truck looked almost as good as him. 😉 haha. Jk. We stood there talking, and Isaac looked at me. "I believe you owe me a walk." I smiled. "I believe you're correct." He hopped out of his truck and we started walking. Since, the pool was right next to the park. Makayla got on Scott's bike, and they rode around for a while. Isaac and I were enjoying ourselves. We were laughing, and goofing off. Makayla and Scott pulled up beside us, and laughed. They drove off, Scott popping a wheelie. Makayla being the wild child she is, of course enjoyed it. I laughed. Isaac put his arm around me, and we walked. He stopped me and looked down at me. "So what are you doing tomorrow night?" I looked up and him. "Hmm, nothing that I can think of." He smirked. "Good. Be ready by 8. It's a date." A date? I thought to myself. I was happy. He put his arm back around me, Makayla and Scott were in the parking lot waiting on us. I offered them to come back to our house, and swim and stuff. They did. It was awesome. We road the gold cart some more, and then jumped and done tricks on the trampoline. We swam, played Marco-polo, chicken, flips and everything. They came in, and we played, The wii. We played just dance. Then we watched "Remember the Titans." It was a really good movie. The boys left, and I asked dad if it was okay, if Makayla stayed the night. He said yeah. She walked across the road and got her stuff then came back. This day was amazing. Plus, having your bestfriend live across the road from you? It doesn't get much better than that. 😊😎