Chapter 20.

There was 3 days before school, so Lydia, Makayla, & I decided to go shopping. I looked at Lydia. "Does the school have any dress codes?" She thought. "Only on bottoms. They can't be revealing & tops can't either. Nothing to short, or too low basically." That's not a problem, haha. We walked in, American Eagle, and started looking. Lydia found some shorts, and a couple shirts. Makayla found flannels, & a pair of jeans, & I got shoes. 😂👌 we walked to Rue 21, and I found some shirts, & shorts. So did they. We went to Wet Seal, and I got a some things in there. Then we went to show carnival. I got more toms, lmao. Lydia and Makayla did their own thing. We put the stuff in my jeep, and went back home. Lydia, Makayla, & I had got the Victoria Secret bookbags. 👌😍 when we walked in, Stiles was on the phone. It was dad. Stiles hung up, & looked at me. "Dad won't be home for a while, the case took a wrong turn, and they don't have enough details and evidence. He said he wants a first day is school picture." I laughed at the first day of school picture. Stiles looked at everyone. "Wanna stay allnight, the night before the first day?" They all said they would. I cleared my throat. "I wanna take my jeep. Who's riding with me?" Makayla, & Isaac said they would. Scott said he would since Makayla would. So I'm guessing Stiles and Lydia were riding together. "So what are we wearing on the first day?" Lydia asked. We all looked at each other. No one knew what they were gonna wear. She had a good question. We all went upstairs to try an find something. I had optionized, the chevron crop top, with black leggings, & black toms: the shirt Isaac got me, with the shorts: or my neon pink shorts, grey shirt, and neon pink tank, & toms. Hmm. "Which one?" I asked Makayla and Lydia. "Very cute!" Lydia said. "But for the first day, go with the crop top, & leggings." Makayla agreed. Makayla looked at us. "One option only." We laughed. She placed out jeans, & a flannel, with redwings. Lydia kinda matched with me, except her crop top was black, with rhinestones, & white leggings. Okay, so we didn't really match at all. Isaac screamed for me. "What about this?" He had jeans, & a cardigan. "Looks good." I laughed. Scott and Makayla matched, & Stiles went simple with jeans, a jacket, & just plain sneakers. Stiles looked at us shaking his head. "You guys go all out for school. No one will care in 3 years." He had a point. Scott and Isaac laughed. We all walked back downstairs, and Lydia screamed. "They put the schedules on infinite campus!!" We all got out phones, out and looked.

1st period- Harris. (U.S. History.)

2nd period- Fletcher. (English.)

3rd- Finstock.

4th- lunch & free period.

5th- Arnett. (Chemistry.)

6th- Rose. (Math.)

7th- elective of your choice.

I read off my schedule. They all looked at me. "What?!" They all looked at each other. "We all have the same classes!!" I laughed. Stiles stood up. "Wait. You're a junior. Were seniors.. How is that?" I looked at him. "I had a 4.0 before I came here. Guess they got my files." Everyone looked at me. Scott laughed. "Isaac's is a idiot, dating a genius." Everyone laughed. Isaac laughed, and flipped him off. "Well. What is there to do since school is starting?" Stiles asked. We all ran upstairs, and got out swimsuits on.

We all jumped in at the same time. "We swim more than we eat." Scott said. Stiles laughed. "Don't get carried away now." We all died laughing. We turned on the radio. "Spring breakup" by Luke Bryan. This day just got amazing. I looked at Lydia. "What grade is Natalia in?" I asked. She looked at Isaac. "Senior." I thought to myself "great" but I mean hey we had every class together so, it wouldn't really be a big deal. We got out of the pool, and went in the house. We changed & decided to go ride for a bit. I got in my rzr and Makayla went and got hers. Stiles rode dads four wheeler with Lydia & we took off. We went back on the trails, & it was a muddy mess. It has rained a lot when we were gone. Isaac got my phone, & plugged it up, and turned on "Mud Slingers" by Colt Ford. It was a perfect case scenario. Makayla had "hell on wheels" by Brantley Gilbert. Oh god. Stiles and Lydia had to use headphones. Poor things. We went back home around 6, muddy as can be. School started tomorrow. We pulled back in the drive way, & a cop car was there. Stiles and I ran inside. Dad was home!! He hugged us both. "Stiles said you weren't gonna be able to make out first day!" He laughed. "I know. But come on. I couldn't miss my kids first day of school." Isaac, Scott, Makayla & Lydia were standing at the door. "Mr. Stilinski, you've got the most hugging family I've ever seen." Scott said. We laughed. We all went out back and took the water hoes to each other, to clean ourselves off a little bit. After that we all changed, and got showers. It was about 8, and dad said we needed to atleast try to get some sleep. We all decided to sleep in the living room. We rolled out the air mattress, & camped out in there. Girls on the mattress, boys on the couch.

We turned on music, & surprisingly we all fell asleep before 10. 👌💤