Chapter 16.

Isaac got in, and I pulled out. It was a quiet awkward ride. Occasionally my phone would ding because Makayla would text me. It was beyond awkward. Sitting beside someone who means the world to me, who I love. Who I lost. And it was all my fault. He had a good reason to hate me. Half way I realized he could read my mind, and hear my heartbeat. Which right now, both were going crazy. I turned on the radio. "Roger Rabbit," by Sleeping with Sirens was on. I sat there, just thinking about what I lost. I lost the best thing that ever happened to me. The one thing I loved more than anything or anyone in this world. I turned the radio, and "Goodbye," by Chris Young was on. Things just got extremely awkward. He got his phone out. He went to our messages. It showed I read it. He clenched his fists and locked his phone. His lock screen was still us. So was mine. I pulled up in the parking garage, and turned off the engine. He cleared his throat. "Umh, I know that you think I hate you. But i don't. I never could. And I bought this ring for you and I said I'd love you to infinity and beyond and I meant that. And I do love you. So here you go." He handed me the ring. He got out, he was crying. I started to cry. I grabbed my phone and the keys and jumped out. "Isaac!" I screamed. He turned around. I ran, to him and hugged him. He hugged me back. I was crying and so was he. "I love you too." I said. He kissed me. Makayla texted me. "Pack your bags. We're going home!!" I told Isaac. We walked upstairs to the room, and traded pictures again, lmao. I texted Makayla. "I think were back together.. But I'm not sure." She texted me back. "LOL, how can you not be sure?" Good point. I'm not sure I wanted to be back together. He didn't believe me. He didn't trust me. So, I guess we were just friends? I don't know. I walked over to Makayla's things and put everything back in her suit cases. I done the same to Stiles & Lydia's. Scotts was all packed up. Isaac walked over to me and sat down. "So.. Are we?" I looked down. "I don't know. Do you wanna be?" He looked at me,"do you wanna be?" I shrugged my shoulders. He spoke up. "We've been through hell and back, and Jackson broke us. I don't like it. I love you. I miss you. I had to change your name in my phone just to 'Morgan' I don't like it that way. I don't like having this case on my phone, and us not having any meaning to it. I don't like being without you. I want you, forever. You're suppose to me mine. I hate Jackson. I will never let anything happen to you. I know I over reacted. And I'm sorry. You have every reason to hate me. Just please hear me out.." I scooted off the bed and closed my eyes. "Just let me think about it." He got down in the floor. "Don't let us die. We worked too hard to be together. And I'm not ready to say goodbye and I never will be. Please." I looked at him. "Let me think about it." He got up, and walked to the kitchen. I could feel him watching me. I put my suitcase on the bed. Everyone walked through the door. "Let's roll back to good ole' California." Makayla said. I grabbed my bags and walked down stairs. We put all the bags back in Stiles jeep, & road back the way we came except I was driving & Makayla was beside me. She hooked my phone up to the radio, and played "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes. I turned it down and looked at her. "Can you not?" She looked at me. "Sorry." She turned it to "Get me some of that" by Thomas Rhett. "Now you're talkin'." She laughed. We were home by atleast 9, I drove the whole way, so I didn't have to put my mind to that one thing. But Makayla and Isaac did trade spots. Just my luck. He went to unlock my phone. He paused on my lock screen. He checked to see if my password was still 0216 considering that's when we started dating.

We went home and unpacked. Man I missed this place. Scott and Isaac packed their stuff in Stiles bedroom and Lydia put her stuff in mine. Makayla ran across the street and came back. "Let's go riding!!" She screamed. We all looked at her. "Let's do it!" I had my own rzr and so did she. They were exactly the same. Isaac rode with me, and Lydia with Stiles, Scott with Makayla. I hooked my phone up. Isaac controlled the music. He played "Life after you" by Daughtry. 😐 way to make me feel better. We stayed quiet. He was so used to putting his hand on mine, he actually did, and jerked it away after he realized what he'd done. I looked to my left. I missed him, but I didn't wanna say anything. Makayla texted me. "How are things?" I read it. "Probably worse than ever. I miss him. I miss out laughs, talks, hugs, I miss him putting his hand on mine." I replied. "TELL HIM!!" She said. I turned the music off. "Isaac. I miss you. I do. I love you. So, I've thought about it. And we can do this again." He kissed my cheek. I gave him back my phone, and he put on "Best day of my life" by American Authors. Hahaha. 👌😍 we followed Makayla & it was the most fun I'd ever had while riding. We went back home around 3, and we had a message from dad on the answering machine. "Figured you kids would come back early. There's 200 dollars Morgan in your room. I don't trust Stiles. We had to go out of state a little, I'll be home in a few days. A week at the most. I love you both. Please be safe." Lydia and Makayla slept in my room, and Scott and Isaac slept in Stiles. Hmmm. 👌😊