Chapter 13.

When Monsters University was off, we decided to go to bed. Makayla and Scott laid in one bed, Stiles and Lydia in the middle and Isaac and I got the bed next to the wall. My back was against the wall, and Isaac had his arm around me. "Isaac.. Isaac.. Are you awake?" He was sound asleep. I carefully, removed his arm and got up out of bed, and walked over to the balcony. I stood there. Just thinking about my life up to this point. 2 months ago, I didn't know I had a brother, & I didn't know where my dad was. Now I have them both. I didn't think I would ever see Lydia again. And now I have Isaac. I sat there. Now someone is trying to take Isaac away from me. I don't know why; or how. But I'm gonna find out. I heard the door slide open, and Isaac appeared beside me. He just looked at me. "It wasn't a wrong number was it?" I shook my head no. He looked down. "I can't promise you were gonna find out who it is. But I can promise you, it won't chase me away." I looked up at him, and again with the hugging. "Let's go back inside." He opened the door, & walked inside and laid back down. He put his arm around me. "Morgan." He was so tired. "What?" He laughed. "I love you." I smiled. "I love you too." And we fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning, happy. Extremely happy. I got up, went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, and straightened my hair. I turned on the tv to CMT. "Drink to that" by Jerriod Neiman was on. That's like the best song ever. "I can drink to that all night, that's the stuff I like, that's the kinda party makes you throw your hand up high." Everyone was waking up, and we were gonna go get the stuff for our parties. Lol. We went to party city. My theme was gonna be, prept and pretty. 👸✨💃 Makayla's was country. And Lydia's was, masquerade. 😁 since Lydia's birthday was tomorrow we out up her decorations first. It turned out quiet nicely if I do say so myself. Then after that we all went shopping to buy dresses and what not. Of course something that would require special clothing. 😂 I got a big pink puffy dress. Makayla got a camo one that was actually pretty. & Lydia got a red one. The boys got suits haha. It was 12, so we started Lydia's party. I had a pink mask that was freaking pretty, and Makayla had a brown one. Lydia had a mask and a tiara. 👑 the boys all lined up. Isaac held out his hand. "Can I have this dance my lady?" He asked. I laughed. "Of course." Stiles grabbed Lydia and started tangoing. & Scott and Makayla dancing like civilized humans. I plugged my phone into the speaker, and turned on "Can I have this dance" off of high school musical. It was sweeter than anything. ☺️ Scott and Makayla went out on the balcony. Stiles and Lydia were sitting on the bed. She was restless. "This has been fun, but I'm tired and tired of this big dress." We all laughed. We changed into out pajamas and went to bed.

It was around 1 when we all woke up, and since it was Lydia's birthday we all decided to let her pick what we would do today. She wanted to paint things, so we went to the pottery art shop. She walked to the back. Got a canvas, and some paint. She started painting. So did we. I have no clue what to paint. Whatever came out of it, was what was intended. Isaac made me close my eyes and he led me over to his isle. "Surprise!" He said. It was cute. It had "I love you!" In big letters. I gave him a hug. Makayla spoke up. "You guys always hug. You never kiss." She said. I laughed. "Kissing is awkward." I said. Isaac laughed. "Yeah, I don't want Morgans cooties." I hit him. "Kidding Morgan. Totally kidding." I laughed. Stiles brought us all to the back room. "Listen you guys. I'm gonna take Lydia out tonight. Alone. To dinner.. Where should I take her?" I beamed up. "CHEDDARS!" I screamed. He agreed to take her. Then I came back in. "On one condition. You bring me back the Dijon mushrooms chicken and mushrooms!" He also agreed.

It was around 4:15 when we got back and the sun usually sets a little after 5, Stiles was going to take Lydia on a walk then take her to eat. We all sat up in the room, playing twister and monopoly. We played hide-and-go-seek and started playing darts. Then we played cards. "Anyone wanna go swim?" I asked. They all wanted. We did. We took underwater pictures and done flips. We played Marco Polo and chicken. Then we went back upstairs and watched "Knowing is everything." It's a knowledgable, informative movie. Stile and Lydia came through the door around 11, and Stiles put my food on the table. Best big brother ever. We watched "O' brother were art tho." And then we went to bed. 😌

**

Short chapter I'm sorry, but I will make up for it in the next one. 😊