Chapter 11.

I woke up the next morning feeling sick. I had too much intake at Cheddars. Too much honey mustard. I was lying on the air mattress, & I jumped up & ran to the bathroom. I puked. Makayla & Lydia came running in there, and they grabbed my hair. Lord knows where I'd be without em. Isaac came in there, & patted my back. I motioned for him to stop considering it was making it worse. I was done, & Makayla and Lydia walked out. I leaned up against the bathtub, since I had just puked 3/4's of my vital organs out. Isaac sat there with me. I brought my knees to my chest, & looked at the floor, then up and him. His hair was so cute of a morning. ☺️ he looked at me, & gave me a weak smile. I nodded my head. "Sorry for making you finish the big cookie yesterday." He said. "Eh, I guess it's okay.. It came back up so whatever." He laughed. I had to puke again. I did. He grabbed my hair, & rubbed my back this time. Best boyfriend award goes to.. Isaac. 😍🏆 I was so dizzy. He sat down with me, and made me lean over on him. Stiles walked in, & asked how I was doing. Isaac just shook his head. I got up, & brushed my teeth, then walked back to the main room, & laid down. Isaac laid down beside me. He told everyone else to follow along with their previous plans, because we would stay there. I looked up at him. "You don't have to stay." I said. He looked down at me. "But I wanna." He smiled. Honest? I was happy he did. Stiles gave me a hug, as well as Lydia & Makayla. Scott and I done a fist bump 👊. I cuddled into Isaac's chest and Makayla told me she would call me in a while. Isaac stroked my hair. I fell asleep. I had a dream.. A dream Isaac and I broke up, & saw each other 5 years later.. We hated each other. And it was all my fault. I woke up, sweating, panicking, almost crying. I looked around. Where was Isaac. I looked at the balcony, he was standing over there, leaning over the rail.. Talking.. To who? I walked over because I sliding door was cracked. He was praying.. All I heard was "I know I don't do this a lot. But thank you.. Thank you so much for Morgan. I'm beyond thankful. Thank you so much." And he turned around. I stared at him, & he looked down. I stepped forward and he hugged me. I hugged back. The wind was blowing, it felt amazing. He started swaying. "I love you Morgan." I looked up at him. "I love you too." He kissed my forehead, & we walked back inside. "Want something to eat?" He asked. "No thanks, I don't think I could hold it down." I checked my phone. 5 missed calls from Makayla. 3 from Stiles, 2 texts from Lydia, & about 3 snapchats from Scott of Makayla. I called Makayla back, & told her I had fallen asleep, and she said they would be back in a while. I told them to take their time. Isaac came over, and hugged me. "I don't know where I'd be without you." I didn't wanna cry, but he was making it so hard. I looked up at him, and back down. We hugged again. "You have no idea what I'd do for you. I'd walk through hell and back just to see that million dollar smile Morgan. And I mean what I say. I love you, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me." I lost it. I started crying. He did too.. "Why are you crying?" I asked, while laughing a little. He laughed. "Because, I love you." He kissed me. Stiles came barging through the door. "I'm just sayin if we had took a left we would've been here an hour ago!" I looked up at Isaac. I laughed. They all 3 told him to shut up. "Feeling any better?" Lydia asked me. I smiled. "Surprisingly. Yes." I beamed. I did feel great. I felt amazing. I walked over to my phone, & picked it up. Jackson texted me. Isaac saw it. "Why is he texting you?" He asked, with a tad of anger in his voice. "Not a clue. I didn't even know he had my number." I said. Text message: Jackson. "I'm sorry. Can we just start over? I miss my bestfriend." I laughed at the text. I replied. "Bestfriend? No. I hate you. You're a manipulative idiot. Loose my number. No wait. I'll block yours." & that's exactly what I did. I threw my phone on the bed, & walked to the kitchen to get some Apple Juice. 😊 Apple Juice is my freaking obsession. I walked over to the bed, & fell down. "I want Cheddars again." I said. They all looked at me. Isaac raised his eyebrow. "I don't think so, since you puked your guts up this morning." I put my hands up. "Okay okay. How about Wendy's?" Stiles stood up. "I'm down." Of course, lolol. Isaac looked at me. "Are you sure?" I hesitated. "Yes. I'm starving." We all walked to the cars, & I rode with Stiles and Lydia. I drove. We walked in, & ordered. I walked over and took a seat, & looked up & saw.. Jackson? Good god. Guess I'll be puking this food up too.

He was starting to walk over to me, I prepared myself for the worse, & someone thereself infront of me protecting me. It was Isaac. He had wolfed up.. He knocked Jackson's food out of his hand, & was ready to fight. I grabbed Isaac and ran outside to Stiles jeep. I pushed Isaac in, & got in, and drove off. Makayla called me. "Tell Stiles I'm sorry, & he can chew me out." She laughed. "He grabbed the food, were coming home." I hung up. I looked at Isaac who had turned back to Isaac & was breathing heavily, running his finger through his hair, & his chest rising and falling. I turned back to the road, & focused on getting us back to the hotel. We pulled up, in the parking garage, & I turned the engine off & sat there. "I'm sorry. I just hate him. I'm not letting him hurt you. I let my jealousy get the best of me." I looked at him."Sorry? Why? I don't care. I hate him, I don't want him around me. Thank you." He looked over at me. He hugged me.. Once again. 😜 I don't even care. I like his hugs. ❤️ we got out and walked the stairs back up to the room. Stiles and everyone were coming out of the elevator when we were coming up the hall. "Stiles I'm sorry. I had to." I handed him his keys. "Don't even worry about it." I smiled. We walked in, and everyone started handing out food. I got mine & stepped outside on the balcony. I looked up. "Thank you god, for every accomplishment. Every friend. Every lesson. Every memory. Thank you for Isaac." I looked over to see Isaac smiling at me, eating fries. "Thank god for us." He said. I stood up, & he walked over, & gave me a hug. "We hug more than anyone I know." He chucked. "God I love you Morgan." I smiled. "I love you too Isaac." ❤️☺️