Chapter 6.

We were walking through the mall. And I could feel the other girls starring at him. Was that "jealousy" I felt? 😳 I mean, I don't think we were a "couple" so why did I care? He looked down at me. "We can be if you want." I looked at him. "What do you mean?" I asked. He laughed. "It comes with the werewolf. We're capable of hearing your thoughts, controlling your mind.. Ya know, anything." I looked at him, awkwardly. "Oh. Good to know." He laughed. Stiles texted us to meet up at the food court. We started walking back. He stopped me. "Seriously. I like you, and I think you like me. The suspense is killing me. Will you be my girlfriend?" I paused trying to take in everything he had just said. I smiled, and shook my head yes. He hugged me. We started walking back.. Again, and Makayla called me. "Hurry. Your brother is about to devour half of this place." We finally got to where everyone else was, and we walked to where they were. Stiles was checking his watch and he looked up. "Thank god. It's about time!" We all laughed. We went in a few more stores and bought afew more things. We left, and walked home. I rode home with Isaac, trusting Stiles with my jeep. I was in the middle beside Isaac. He had his arm around me. His phone went off. I got it. Text message from: Stiles. "Break my sisters heart or touch her, I will end you." I laughed. I showed him. We pulled up in the drive way, it was almost 4 and it was hottttt. So we decided to take a swim again. We all jumped in. We decided to play chicken. It was Lydia and Stiles and Isaac and I. Isaac and I won. 💪 we were starting to wrinkle up 😂 so we decided to get out. I walked upstairs and changed into what I had on earlier that day. Isaac and I were laying on the bed, and i looked at him. "So the other night.. At the full moon.. What was your anchor?" He looked up at me. "Well, kinda you." I smiled. I got a text from Stiles. "Come downstairs. I don't trust you guys alone." I laughed and walked downstairs. Everyone was sitting on the couch. I wanted to ride the golfcart. Isaac was the only one who wanted to. The rest were too tired. Losers. 😛 I put my sunglasses on, and we went outback and started it up. I loved driving it. Isaac asked if he could drive. Hmm, no. Jk. I let him. He was awful. I was laughing at how reckless he was being. He almost his Mrs. Whines cat. Poor fufi. I was laughing. "Hey. This ain't like my big truck." I laughed. "Exactly. You should be able to drive better. This is much smaller and goes much slower." He smiled. "I don't like slow." He added that little 😏 on the end. I screamed. "You is nastyyyy." He gave me the awfulest look. "I'm kidding stupid." He grabbed my hand. I jerked it away. "No! Both hands on the wheel!" We parked it and went inside.

Scott looked at us. "Stiles ordered pizza.. Again." I laughed. I jumped up. "Let's have a bonfire tonight!!" They all looked at me. "Oh come on. Please." They agreed. Isaac and I bought the marshmallows, gram crackers, and Hershey's, and hotdogs. Makayla and Scott took the rzr up in the hill and got some wood. Stiles and Lydia well they picked the spot. Isaac and I came back, and Scott and Makayla came back at the same time. It was getting dark, so we decided to start the fire. We had a good time. Stiles couldn't keep the hotdog on the stick. 😂 we decided to play hide-and-go-seek. Yayyyy. 😎 Stiles was counting, I hid under the pile of pool floaties. Isaac hid behind the water hoes box and I have no clue where everyone else hid. Stiles came over to where I was, basically standing on top of me. He went to walk off and I jumped up, I had his phone so it was okay. I pushed him in the pool as he was walking by. 😂😂 I felt really bad because he was cold so I brought him some pizza. He didn't stay mad, after that. 😛 Isaac and I went up on the roof, and sat there and looked at the stars. 🌟😊. We even saw a shooting one. I looked over at him. "Make a wish!" I closed my eyes. I opened them, and he was looking at me. He leaned in, and once again so did I. He looked at me. "My wish already came true." It was around 11, and he said he needed to head home. He hugged me goodbye and told me he would see me tomorrow. 😊💕