Chapter 23.

Dad woke us up, before he left. He left Stiles and I money, and left. I went upstairs, and straightened my hair. I put on my tribal crop top, & black leggings, with black toms. I brushed my teeth, grabbed by bag, and walked downstairs. Isaac put his arm around me, & we walked to the jeep. I let him drive. Makayla and Scott drove Makayla's truck, & Lydia and Stiles rode in Stiles jeep. We pulled up, and Natalia was waiting. I grabbed Isaac's hand, and walked right past her. HE'S MY BOYFRIEND YOU HOMEWRECKER. 😑 we walked to 1st not even stopping at the lockers. We walked in, and sat down. Isaac and I sat at the front, Makayla and Scott behind us, & Stiles and Lydia beside us. "All cheerleaders please report to the gym." We walked in, and Vernetta looked at Makayla, Lydia & I. Makayla and I were co-captains. Vernetta told us. "One girl has to go. We don't have enough room." An evil smile spread across my face. Lydia and Makayla knew exactly what I was thinking. "Natalia come here." Lydia said. I was smiling. I laughed. "So uh, I'm lucky to tell you. You're off the team. Thank you and buh-bye." I smiled and waved. She got her stuff and left mumbling something her breath. Vernetta smiled. "That's all my pretty girls." We all walked back to class. I walked in & there was Natalia sitting beside Isaac. IN MY SEAT. I popped my knuckles, and took a deep breath. "Morgan no!" I walked over to her blonde headed she devil self, & pulled her by the hair of the head out of her chair. I started hitting her. I was mad, I was crying. Isaac pulled me off of her. "Stop it Morgan! She's had enough!" He yelled at me. I screamed back. "So you're taking pitty on her now?! You can just have her!" She just got her ass beat. She raised up. "So Isaac's my boyfriend now?" I kicked her in the face, and she fell back down. Isaac grabbed me. I hit him, and screamed "don't touch me!" I grabbed my bag, and walked out. I went to the Library. There's thousands of stacks of books, thousands to go cry in. I sat down, at the main last one. No one ever comes that far back. I sat there. That's the first time, I myself had ever been there. I was sitting there, not crying anymore. I realized what I had said. "You can just have her!" He probably thinks I broke up with him. I got up, & ran back. I started running, and ran into Isaac. We knocked each other down. 😂 I looked at him. "How'd you know where to find me?" He laughed. "You're Morgan. I know you almost better than Makayla." I laughed. "No one knows me better than her." It got quiet. "Isaac, I didn't mean to scream back there. I didn't mean to. She just makes me so mad. I HATE HER!" He laughed. "I know. We all say things we don't mean when we get mad. But you were beating her to death." I laughed. We got up, & walked back to class. Stiles ran up to me. "You did it." I looked at him. "I did what?" He smiled. "You made Natalia leave. She switched schools." I smiled and said. "Mission accomplished." Everyone laughed. Aiden and Ethan came up to me. "You kicked ass!" Ethan laughed. The bell rang for 2nd. We walked out and Jackson was standing by my locker. I pushed Isaac towards the back stair well. "Just go." He laughed. We walked in, and Scott looked up. "What took you guys so long?" I laughed. "Idiots that don't know when to stop." We sat down, we had a sub. Sucker. LOL.

We went to 4th, & Finstock stopped us all in the hall. "Lahey. McCall. & Stilinski I guess. Be on the field in 10!" I got Isaac's bookbag, & he said to wait for them. We waited, & we walked to the field. Stiles sat on the bench, and I sat down next to him. "Why don't you ever play?" He looked at me and laughed. "I suck." I shrugged my shoulders. "Fair enough I guess." We sat through the boys practice, & the rest of the day went by pretty fast. We went home, swam & just chilled out. The guys decided to grill out. We ate, swam, and laid back and watched movies. Good day. Good day. ☺️