Chapter 30.

I woke up and I was still on the cabin floor. Stiles was shaking me. "Please wake up!" I woke up, and rubbed my... Eye. The other was swelled shut and black. My knee and ribs made my body ache. I looked up at Stiles. He was on the phone. Oh no. He called dad. I was scared. I didn't want dad to worry about me. I tried to get up, but failed miserably. I sat there. Because, I couldn't move. Isaac came over and picked me up. He hit my knee. I screamed. "I'm so sorry." I started crying. "Take me to the doctor." Makayla grabbed Stiles keys. "What are you doing?!" Stiles screamed. Makayla looked at him. "Your sister hates hospitals. If she's asking to go, you go!" They were standing outside arguing and I was holding onto Isaac for dear life. "Umh. Guys!" They all looked at me and got in Stiles jeep. Lydia was freaking out in the jeep. My knee was getting worse by the minute. Scott was keeping it elevated. He called his mom. She explained what to do. I was in so much pain. But I didn't wanna cry. Makayla reach me my phone. Thank god. He pulled up to the hospital. We all got out and they all carried me in. I would enjoy it if I wasn't dying from pain. They ran in, and Melissa jumped from behind the counter. Her eyes got big when she looked at my knee. She told them to follow her, and she got me in a room. They laid me down on a bed, and dad came running through the door. He looked at my knee. "Who done this?" He asked, angry. I looked at Stiles. Stiles clenched his fists. "Jackson." Dad looked at me. "Jackson did this to you?!" I shook my head yes. Melissa watched my chest. She looked at me. "Raise up your shirt." I looked at her. "Raise your shirt." I raised my shirt. Dad, Stiles and Makayla started to cry. My whole chest, & sides were yellow and purple. I looked down. "Maybe I should change my favorite color from yellow." They kinda laughed. I had to do something. Melissa made everyone leave so she could check my ribs, & stomach. I winced each time she touched them. I could barely breathe. I was panicking. I couldn't breathe. She tossed me my inhaler. Even though I was in pretty good shape, I let myself believe that I needed my inhaler for my panicking... She tried rapping the blood pressure patch around my forearm, but I cried. It hurt. She had to count it manually. She told me she would be back in a few minutes to get my x-rays. Everyone walked back in.. Except dad.. I looked at Stiles. "Where's dad?" I asked. He cleared his throat. "He uh.. He put out a man hunt for Jackson." I felt relief. I don't usually want things like that to happen.. But in his case.. He deserves it. I looked at Lydia. "So uh. I guess cheering is out for a while." She laughed, while crying. "Our team just won't be complete." I smiled. Isaac looked at me. That was awkward. I didn't want anyone taking pitty on me. Melissa walked back in. "Okay. Sorry. But I need to borrow our broken patient for a few x-rays." I tried to sit up. Wasn't happening. She helped me out of bed, and Isaac and Scott carried to me to the x-Ray room. They sat me on the bed. I winced. "Sorry." Scott mumbled. She pulled my knee closer. I could've died. I freaked out. "I'm sorry." Then she made me lay down, so she could X-Ray my ribs. She went and got Scott and Isaac so they could carry me back. I could get used to this. They sat me on the bed. Dr. Fresno walked in. "Hello." I smiled. He turned around and his mouth dropped. I looked down. He looked at my chart. Then back to me. "We are defiantly keeping you over night. Your tibia is broken in your knee and your fibia and cracked. Your forearm is bent. And your ribs are broken. The right one in 2 places. The left in 1." Well. That's good.

He looked to the others. "Anyone family?" Stiles stepped forward. "I am." He looked back to me. "Your Stilinski's kid?" He asked. I laughed, and winced. He looked at me. "Probably best if you don't do that." I smiled. "Well. Your dad seems pretty busy. There's already posters up. So brother Stilinski. I guess you're staying the night." Stiles looked at me. "That okay with you?" I shook my head yeah. Isaac gave me a kiss, Makayla and Lydia gave me hugs, and Scott gave me a low fist bump. Stiles looked at me. "I'm sorry we weren't there with you." I gulped. "Don't be sorry. I'm sorry I walked by myself." He laughed. "I'd take your place if I could." I looked up at him. "No you wouldn't want to. I feel like I'm slowly dying." He looked at me. "You got the best support team behind you, not to mention the best group of doctors and nurses behind you too." I looked at him, and it started getting dizzy. "You need rest." He turned off the lights and turned on the tv. I fell asleep. I wanted to go home.