Chapter 5.

We went home, and waited until Scott or Isaac called to say it was over. It was about 11:11 ha. Scott called Stiles and say it was okay. So, Stiles got in Isaac's truck and I got in my jeep with Makayla. We followed Stiles to Derek's. When we got there, we walked in, and walked upstairs. We walked in, and Isaac was sitting on a chest, and Scott was looking out a window. Stiles coughed and they both looked up at us. Scott gave Makayla a hug, and Stiles was on the phone with Lydia. I started to turn and walk out to go home, until someone grabbed my arm. I turned around to be face-to-face with Isaac. I looked up, and he looked down at me. I looked over at the window. I was scared of him, and he knew it. He looked at me. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you, I promise." I wanted to stay, but I couldn't. I had to go think. He let go of my arm, and I walked out. I was thinking of where to go, then it hit me. I was going to, well anywhere that looked peaceful. I didn't know my way around yet. My phone started vibrating. It was Makayla. I put it on speaker. "Hi." I said. "Dude. Why did you leave?" She asked. I took a deep breath and told her I just needed to think and I hung up. I pulled off at what looked like just an empty space. I turned off the jeep and my phone and just sat there. I started thinking about Isaac. I liked him, and he liked me, so why was I letting this get in my way? He could control it, and he said he wasn't trying to scare me. I turned my phone on and texted him to meet at my house, and then I started my jeep. I drove back to my house, they weren't there yet. I decided to go upstairs and lay down on my bed. Stiles texted me. "Were on our way in Isaac's crowded little truck. Thanks to you-.-" I laughed. "Sorry, bub." I saw the headlights reflect onto my wall, and got up and walked downstairs. Everyone walked in, and Isaac was the last one. He looked at me. I motioned for him to come out back. He followed me. We sat down on the golfcart. 😛 I looked straight ahead. "Isaac I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted that way. I understand if you hate me." I could feel him looking at me. "Hate you? I was head over heels for you when I saw you at that party." I looked over at him. He put his arm around me. "So waya say, do you wanna take it for a ride around the block?" I asked. "Uh let's do it." I started it up, and we drove around the side of the house, and onto the pavement. We got halfway around when we ran out of gas. 😂 I called Stiles and asked if he could bring some to us. While we were waiting, we were just sitting there. I could feel Isaac starring at me. I looked over, at him. He leaned in, and so did I.. 💏 I smiled once I realized what just happened. Stiles came up behind us beeping the horn. Oh. My. God. It was almost 1:00 in the morning. I was waiting for a neighbor to come out shooting. They didn't. 🙌🙏 we started the golfcart back up, and went back home.