Chapter 23.

We woke up the next morning. I was tired. I legit had to pull myself upstairs. I scrunched my hair, and put on the outfit Isaac got me with grey toms. 😁 I got my bookbag and walked downstairs. Makayla was ready, but Stiles was still asleep. I tried waking him up the nice way. But no. So I went and got a cold cup of water and poured it on him. He jumped up, & ran upstairs. He came down in about 10 minutes and we left for school. We drove my jeep. Stiles sat upfront with me. We turned on the radio. "Talk Dirty to me," by Jason Derulo was on. 😂😂 it got to my part. "2 chainz!!" I screamed. They all looked at me. We all got out & walked in school. The twins were waiting on us. They pulled Isaac & Stiles over. "Jackson's looking for Morgan." Isaac turned around & looked at me. I looked around, and walked to my locker. Aiden came up to me. "Don't go anywhere without one of us. Don't walk to class by yourself. Don't go anywhere." I nodded my head. Lydia came up to us, and stood there with us. I got my chem book since I didn't have to come back to my locker. I closed my locker, and there was Jackson. Aiden grabbed me and pulled me back, I fell into Ethan. Aiden pulled his claws out. Jackson done his evil smirk. "Oh come on. What are you gonna do? You gonna wolf up infront of the whole school? Expose yourself. Smart boy." Then he walked off. He looked down at me and winked. NO! ✋ I gave him a look of disgust, and Lydia and Makayla helped me up. "What was that about?" She asked. "No clue." I said. Isaac, Stiles, Aiden, and Ethan walked to 1st, with Makayla, Lydia & I following. They put me in the middle. I walked in, only to find everyone was paired up. Mr. Harris looked at me. "Morgan. You're with Jackson for this assignment." I gulped and looked at Aiden and Isaac. I was scared. "Do I have to?" He looked. "Well.. Since I know you don't want to, yes." I rolled my eyes, and started to walk back to the table. Aiden came back there. "This assignment requires 3 people. Oh well." Thank god I had someone to protect me. Mr. Harris looked at Isaac. "You're with.. Natalia." I was furious. WHAT WAS HE TRYING TO DO?! Isaac looked at me before he sat down. I would kill that bitch. Let her try one move. Aiden laughed at my thought. I went to reach for the component, & Jackson moved his hand and grabbed mine. I jerked it away, and walked out. I walked to the bathroom. Yes. I went alone. That was bull. I looked at my hand. I washed it for a good 5 minutes, and walked out. Jackson was waiting. I gulped. He started walking towards me. I backed up against the wall. He got close enough & the kneed him in his crotch and ran back to class. I walked in, and Aiden looked at me. "Did he try to bother you?" I laughed. "Yeah. But I handled it." Aiden knew what I had done and he laughed. The bell rang for 2nd and everyone got up. Isaac was acting awkward. Hmm.. I walked with Lydia and Makayla walked with Scott. Isaac, Stiles, and the twins were talking. I looked at Lydia. "Is Isaac acting weird to you?" She looked. "Kinda. Then again always." I laughed. We walked into second, and Natalia had a seat beside her. Isaac say beside her? WTF? I was mad. He sent me a text. "Don't be mad." Ignore. "Please." I turned around. I texted him back. "Come up here and sit with me." He came. "What the hell was that about?" I asked. I was furious. He looked at me. "She said if I didn't she would make sure Jackson took you away from me." I laughed. "Jackson isn't taking me anywhere." I walked back there. "This little "game" you're playin is getting real old. You're not a kid. Grow up. You're acting 2. You're pathetic. You and Jackson deserve each other." She laughed. "Waya gonna do hit me?" I smiled. "Ya know. I would but I don't wanna get slut on my hand." With that being said I walked back to my seat. Stiles turned around. "Just one day. I just wanted one day of no fighting or arguing." I laughed. Thank god tomorrow is Friday.

We got to 3rd. Ole Finstock. We walked in, and took our seats. I sat with Lydia and Isaac and Stiles say together. We went to lunch, and Isaac finally loosened up and sat beside me. It's not like I bite? After lunch, dad singed us all out. We walked out to our cars, and Scott drove mine home. I rode with Lydia and Stiles. I was worried. "Guys. I think Isaac's gonna break up with me." Lydia turned around. "Why do you think that?" I cleared my throat. "Well, he's been acting really awkward. He hangs around Natalia more than me. Stiles. Did he say anything to you?" Stiles never said anything. "Stiles! Please tell me so I'll know what to expect." All he said was. "He's not breaking up with you." But what if he did? What if he was going to?

We got home and the boys fell asleep on the couch. Makayla, Lydia & I decided to have ourselves a little "dance party." Makayla turned it to 220. Perfect timing. "Talk Dirty to me," by Jason Derulo was on. We started dancing like insane retards. It went off & we all turned around, the boys were laughing at us. Yeah. They were asleep all right. I walked upstairs to my room, and got my CD. I came back downstairs. Isaac pulled me over to the side and said he needed to talk to me. I was scared. Yep. Here we go. I'll have to delete all those pictures. I'll be single until I die. I put the CD in, and we walked outside. We sat down beside the pool. I looked at him. "Look Isaac. If you're gonna break up with me, don't spare me. Just do it. Get it over with." He looked at me, and laughed. "Break up with you? Is that what you thought?" I shook my head yeah. "No. Not at all. I was gonna apologize for not being there today. I'm an awful boyfriend." I looked up. "No. No you're not. Just next time, warn me." He smiled, and we got up and walked back inside. Stress. = relieved.