35 (last chapter)

Tanner's POV

I smiled at Skylar as I took her hand and we watched the sunset over the pier.

"Come on guys" Bradley said and we followed him

Our group moved off the pier and down to the beach. We watched as the large groups of people slowly moved off the beach and soon enough we were the only ones left.

Everyone just watched the waves and the moon's reflection in the water. They all started having their own little conversation while Skylar and I walked across the beach with our feet in the water. We had our own little conversation about our futures.

"What do you want do when you graduate?"

"I want to help animals. Anything that has to do with animals I'm willing to do"

"What kind of animals?"

"Any. I could go into marine biology, I could be a vet, I could work on a farm, there's so many options"

"At least you know what you want to do"

"Well......what about you?"

"I don't want to go to college, I want to carry on with what I'm doing now"

"That's good"

I sighed "we've been doing online school but do you think you're going to go back to public school next year?"

"I think I am. It's my senior year anyway, so it's just one school year"

"I'll miss you"

"What are you talking about? I'm going back to the high school that's down the street from our house"

"I know, I'm just used to seeing you all the time"

"It's just a few hours Tanner. I think you'll live"

"You're right, I will but that don't mean I won't miss you"

She just giggled and smiled at me and Her smile could light up the world. She means so much to me.

"I love you Skylar"

"I love you too" she said laying down and staring at the stars

"No, like....I really do love you" I said laying down beside her

"I really do love you too"

"Would you want to spend the rest of your life with me?"

She looked at me "of course I would"

"Will you always stay?"

"I will"

"You promise?"

"I promise"

I looked deep into her beautiful blue eyes and she looked back into my eyes. I leaned in and kissed her passionately.

I truly am falling hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the end.

I hope you guys enjoyed it and don't forget to check out the sequel. Always//Tanner Fox. I will release the first chapter tomorrow.

Peace out~ lexi