Chapter 11

Anna skipped in my room.

"You know what. We're having a girl's day. Getting our nails and hair done and going shopping." Anna said.

"YAY! Okay!" I ran down the stairs looking for my mom. I finally found her. "Mom, can Anna and I get our hair done?"

"Yes, don't get it cut to short, don't shave it off, and don't color it." My mom said.

"Thanks! Lov- Wait, can we have money?" I asked. She sighed.

"This is what we saved for vacation. Take it." Ladies and Gentleman, in my hands, was $300.

"ANNA! MOM GAVE US $300!"

"WHAT? GIRL, DON'T BE PLAYING ME!" Anna said. I hugged my mom's neck and went to get ready. I was ready 10 minutes later and so was Anna, so we were off. We went to the nail salon first and got our nails done. Then we headed to the hair salon. We got our hair done and it was GORGEOUS! I absolutley loved it! My phone buzzed.

Hayes: Come home. Matt wants us to meet his new girlfriend! :) Xx

Me: Kay. We'll be home soon! We're gonna go shopping, btw. Xx

Hayes: Okay, love.

I smiled. Anna and I headed out of the salon and to the mall. We interlocked our arms.

"TO THE MALL!" We yelled and skipped the whole way there. We're kids at heart. Don't hate! Haha.

We walked into the mall and straight into Hot Topic. We got some shirts, but that was it. Then, we went to Forever 21 and bought some shirts, pants, and shoes. We ran out of money after that. Well, darn! Haha.

That's when we saw our nightmare. Our enemy. Our stalker. The man who made our lives a literal living hell for our whole lives.

He's here, we can't run. He's found us. He sees us. And here he comes. We should have told Hayes, Nash, or even mom and dad. To late now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Uh oh! Who is it? Oh, snap!

Hope you like the chapter<3

~Jenna<3 xoxo