Chapter 23

READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END. IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.

*Ivory's POV*

"Oh, um, hi Jacob.." I said.

"Hi, where's Anna?"

"Why do you give a fuck?" Hayes ran over to me.

"Woah, chill girl, chill." He whispered in my ear, "Just tell him where she is.."

"She upstairs, follow me. I'll show you to her room." I said through gritted teeth. He scratched the back of his neck and walked up the stairs following me.

"Anna? Jacob's here!" I called keeping my cool, "Can he come in there with you?" I heard a faint yeah in response and Jacob walked in. I walked back downstairs and plopped on the couch next to Hayes.

"Hey, babe, I have a question." He said.

"What is it?"

"Will you go to Magcon with me this time? I can't stand leaving you again. I've already asked your parents and, surprisingly, they're fine with it.." I looked up at him with a wide smile.

"YES!" I yelled with a smile, but it was soon lost, "What about Anna?! I can't leave her here!"

"She can come too, who knows, it might help things with her and Nash. All Nash talks about is his child.. IF he talks.." I nodded, "Anyways, I have a present!"

I jumped up and down like a little kid on the couch.

"WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?!"

"Since you're coming on tour, I'm giving you a Magcon sweatshirt and a iPhone case with the family on it!"

"Yay! I've actually always wanted one." I said. Anna and Jacob walked down the stairs as I was changing my phone case.

"Ready?" I nodded and we walked out the door.

*Skip festival* (I'm too lazy, sorry)

"Babe, you and Anna need to get packing if you're coming on tour with us." I nodded, my jaw clenched. Damn, I got some anger issues.

Anyways, Jacob and Anna are dating now. Woohoo, note the sarcasm.

"Bye, love you. We leave in two days!" He said and kissed my cheek.

"Bye, love you too." I walked up the stairs and threw a bunch of random clothes in my suitcase. Mostly tanks, crop tops, and shorts. Cause you know, it's summer. I went into Anna's room, and offered to take some of the baby's stuff. Never know when the baby could come. I mean, she is 5 months. And we'll be on tour for about two, then a week break. Then we're back on tour. It's just easier to start taking the baby's stuff now.

"Take some of his clothes please." I nodded

"Have you thought of any names?"

"Well, we were gonna name him after Nash, and make his middle name Nash, but I'm not sure."

"I think you should let his middle name be Nash, it would make Nash really happy. But for a first name, you could do Alexander!" I said emphasizing letting Nash be the middle name. Nash deserves it. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, I'm going over to the Grier's, bye." She waved and I left. I walked in the house because they're my second family basically. To my surprise, Sam was there.

"Hey bro, whatcha doing here?"

"Nothing, just hanging with Skylynn.. Where's Anna?" I have him a 'are-you-serious' look, "Oops?" He gave an uneasy smile. Hayes came down the stairs.

"Hey babe, whatcha doing here?"

"What, can't visit my boyfriend?" I teased.

"No, but I know that's not what you're over here for.." He said.

"Fine, I wanted to tell Nash about Jacob and Anna.."

"What?! Why?!" He said raising his voice.

"Well, what would you rather do?! Have him find out on his own during the tour, or let him know beforehand?!" I said raising my voice aswell.

"Guys, calm down. Skylynn's sleeping!" Sam hissed.

"Sorry.." I mumbled. I looks at my converse.

"Okay, I guess you're right." Hayes told me. I looked up and nodded.

"Hey, before I go talk to him, who all will be on the tour?"

"Umm, Jack and Jack, Taylor Caniff, Carter Reynolds, Cameron Dallas, Shawn Mendes, Jacob Whitesides, Aaron Carpenter, Mahogany LOX, Matthew Espinosa, Nash and I obviously, and as our special guest, Brent Rivera." He paused and thought a minute, "Wait, you've already met everyone except Brent maybe, why did you need to know that?"

"Because I basically forgot everyone. It was 2 years ago Hayes." I giggled and so did he.

"Oh yeah. Well, go on up and tell Nash."

"Wait, are their girlfriends still the same? The only one I kept in touch with was Brandy, and I know she and Matt are still together." He nodded and I went upstairs. I knocked on Nash's door and opened it a little. He was actually sitting up watching tv.

"Look at you!" I teased. He gave me a small smile. If you didn't know him that well, you really wouldn't have noticed.

"How is she?"

"Do you want the truth or it sugarcoated?" I smiled.

"Just give me it to me straight up." He grimaced.

"Jacob Whitesides and Anna are dating.."

"That's it, I refuse to go to Magcon. I will not go."

DO NOT STOP READING, AUTHORS NOTE IS VERY IMPORTANT

Guys, I honestly feel like a terrible author. I was checking my stats for the book, and I noticed my read went from over 1.7K on the first chap to 57 reads on the last chap written. I know it was because of my lack of updating. I'm not in this for the popularity, or anything like that. Just my readers mean the absolute world to me and I love you guys to the moon and back<3 . And I feel like because of the reader decrease, it either means the book has gone downhill, or I take way to long to update. Which I know I do, and I'm sorry. It's just that I had a lot on my plate during school and I did my best to update. So I truly am sorry about that. Just know I love you guys and that you mean the world to me<3

Current reads goal: 10K

Thanks so much for 8.7K on this book. It means everything to me<3

Dates I absolutely know I won't be able to update:

July 12th

July 13th

July 14th

Reason:

Ok, so I'm participating in this thing called the 30 hour famine at my church. I have to be at my church at 5:30-6:00 in the morning on the 13th. So the day before that, I need to rest, and the day after that, I might be able to update, but prob not bc I mean I just got home from a famine, so yeahh.

What's a 30 hour famine?

Ok, so the 30 hour famine is just basically to let youth see what it's like for the less fortunate to live like. We're going to starve for 30 hours and sleep in cardboard boxes outside that night. Now, we are aloud to eat, sometimes, and we have an EMT and a certified nurse there. We have bible studies and are only aloud to drink Gatorade, water, and juice.

Sorry you had to read all that😂

Your amazing author(;

-Jenna💙 xoxo .-. ._.