Chapter 22

Hayes POV

"Wake up beautiful. We're going to the Festival today with Anna!" She just groaned in response.

Okay, I thought, I'll just carry you downstairs...

I picked her up bridal style and carried her downstairs. I sat her on the couch and let her lay her head in my lap.

I took a picture of her and posted it on twitter.

"@HayesGrier: She's so gorgeous, even when she's sleeping💕"

I decided to do a secret follow spree.

"@HayesGrier: How many Havory shippers are out there?!" I tweeted. Instantly lots replies came in and I followed everyone until I hit follow limit.

"@HayesGrier: Sorry, follow limit):"

"Hayes? What am I doing down here?" Ivory woke up.

"I tried to wake you up, and you wouldn't, so I carried you down here." I explained. Anna walked down the stairs.

"Guys, you won't believe who I have a date with to the festival! He's tagging along with us!" Anna exclaimed.

"Who?" I asked.

"JACOB FREAKING WHITESIDES!" She answered. What about Nash?

"Cool." Ivory said and faked a smile. She screamed and ran upstairs. Ivory and I just sat down stairs with our heads down in silence.

"How is he?" She asked quietly

"He doesn't even move out of his bead. The only people he talks to are his fans. They're the only things keeping him going."

"I don't know what she was thinking!" Ivory said, "CAN SHE NOT THINK ABOUT HERSELF FOR ONCE?! I MEAN I GET SHE IS TRYING TO MOVE ON, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BABY BOY?! WHAT ABO--"

"Shhh, shhh. Calm down." I kissed her neck and she relaxed instantly.

"I'm sorry, I just can't believe she's already moving on after a month! I thought she loved him more than this.." She was starting to sob.

"Hey, hey. Calm down. Now, why don't you go get ready. I'm gonna tweet the fans not to come up to us today." I said. She went upstairs.

"@HayesGrier: If you see me, @IvoryPaige , @AnnaChaisty , or @JacobWhitesides today, please don't come up to us, we're on a little 'date' at the festival."

Ivory's POV

I went into my closet and picked out my 'Paradise' tank, red shorts, and black bobs. I put my hair in a messy side braid, and put some red lipstick on.

I walked downstairs and Jacob had arrived.

A/N Short update ! But did you like it ?

Your amazing author(;

Jennaaaaa(: .-. ._.