Chapter 16

I pulled my earphones out and tapped Anna on the shoulder. She pulled her earphone out and turned to me.

"Hmm?" She asked

"There's free wifi on this plane, why not take advantage of it?" I said with an evil look on my face. She mocked my look.

"Go on twitter and spam Jacob Whitesides to follow us!" We said at the same time and pulled out our phones.

"@IvoryPaige:

@JacobWhitesides

Bae

PLEASE

F
O
L
L
O
W

M
E

Ilysm !!

#JacobFollowIvory

@AnnaChaisty"

Anna retweeted.

I looked around on twitter, but about 5 minutes later I got a direct message from ... JACOB WHITESIDES?!

"Hey, a little birdy told me you and @AnnaChaisty wanted a follow. Are you guys Whitesiders?"

"Um , only like the biggest ! We love you so much ! Who told you though ?"

"Your little boyfriend Hayes. Haha. See:"

He messaged me a picture of his and Hayes' text convos.

Me: Aweee, how'd you know I'd wanted a follow from Jacob? (:

Hayes: Your tweets ^_^

Me: Hehe, oh yeah. Forgot about those.

Anna tapped me furiously.

She pointed to her phone and tried not to scream. @JacobWhitesides followed you. THAT MEANS HE FOLLOWED ME.

I went back to Twitter to check and sure enough, he did.

Me: HE FOLLOWED ME . OMG . OMG . OMG . OMG .

Hayes: Your welcome Princess(;

Me: Thank youuuu ! Muah :*

It was time to be a typical fangirl. I went to my account and updated my bio.

Proud girlfriend of @HayesGrier Muahhh:* | 3/6 O2L | 0/4 Foolish Four | Aunt Lisa Followsss ! | Stay Strong and Never Give Up | Jacob Whitesides follows

I called Hayes.

"Hey baby!" He answered

"Baeee! When is the bonfire?"

"Tonight at 7:00. We'll be landing in 10 minutes by the way, so I gotta go. I'm getting glares from the flight attendent." He said amused.

"Okay, bye babe!"

"Bye!"

A/N Hey guys! I said I was gonna update more, so here I am. Ilysm guys !

~Jenna💋💕